Giải bài tập Unit 3 Skills 1 tiếng Anh 6 sách Kết nối tri thức giúp các em học tốt Tiếng Anh 6.
Giải bài tập Tiếng Anh 6 Unit 3 Skills 1
Thực hiện các yêu cầu của sách giáo khoa Kết nối tri thức với cuộc sống Tiếng Anh 6 trang 32 về kĩ năng đọc và nói.
I. Look at the advertisement above and answer the questions.
1. Who is the Super Summer Camp for?
2. What can people do at this summer camp?
1. It's for kids aged between 10 and 15
2. People can play sports and games, draw pictures, play music, learn life skills, go on field trips, etc.
II. Read the text and write T (True) or F (False). Correct the false statements.
From: Nguyen Huy Nam - nem nguyen @webmal com
To: my parents - parents nguyer@iwetmnal com
Subject: My first day at the Super Summer Camp.
Hi Mum and Dad,
Here I am at the Superb Summer Camp.Mr. Black asked us to write emails in English! Wow, everything here is in English! l have some new friends: Jimmy, Phong, and Nhung. They're in the photo. Jimmy has blonde hair and blue eyes. He's clever and creative. He likes taking photos. Phong is the tallboy. He's sporty and plays basketball very well. Nhung has curly black hair. She's kind. She shared her lunch with me today. We're having fun. Jimmy's taking photos of me. Phong’s reading a comic book, and Nhung’s playing the violin. I must go now.
Please write soon.
Nam is writing to his teacher. F
1. The children can speak Vietnamese at the camp......
2. Nam has four new friends ......
3. Phong likes taking photos ......
4. Nam thinks Nhung is kind .....
5. Phong is tall and sporty. .....
=> They speak English only.
=> He has three: Nhung , Phong, Jimmy
=> Jimmy likes taking photos.
III. Work in groups. Read about the three students below. Is the Super Summer Camp suitable for all of them? Why / Why not?
1. Mi is 12 years old. She likes drawing and writing stories. She's good at English. She's creative and friendly.
2. Anis 16 years old. He doesn’t know English. He's funny and kind.
3. Vy 'is 14 years old. She likes playing sports. Her English isn't very good. She's clever, but she isn't active.
1. Suitable because she knows English
2. Not suitable because he doesn't know English
3. Not suitable because she isn't active
IV. Think about yourself. Do you want to go to this kind of camp? Why / Why not?
Example: I want to go to this camp because I can speak English there.
I want to go to this camp because I'm good at English and I love sports.
Giải bài tập Tiếng Anh 6 Unit 3: My Friends - Skills 1 sách Kết nối tri thức do Đọc tài liệu tổng hợp, hi vọng sẽ giúp các em học tốt môn Tiếng Anh 6 thật thú vị và dễ dàng.Hoài Anh (Tổng hợp)