Đề thi minh họa vào lớp 10 môn Anh tỉnh Thái Nguyên - Sở GD&ĐT Thái Nguyên vừa công bố đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 tham khảo năm học 2020/2021 môn Anh như sau:
Đề thi tham khảo
I. Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.
Example: 0.A. man
Answer: 0. C
1. A. chapter
2. A. allow
3. A. there
4. A. height
5. A. enjoyed
II.Give the correct tense of the verbs in brackets.
6. He (move) ______ to the city 10 years ago.
7. If I were you, I (tell) ______ your parents the truth.
8. Please don't make so much noise. My father (work) ______ in his room now.
9. We (visit) ______ Ha Long Bay at this time last Sunday. 10. My mother (be) ______ a teacher of English for 20 years.
III. Choose the correct answer.
11."I wish I ______ stay longer," Maryam said to Lan at the end of the week
12. Hoa: "May I use your computer for a few days?
- Ba: " ______ ."
A. It's up to you
B. Not at all
C. You're welcome
D. Welcome you
13. He wore dark glasses ______ noone could recognize him.
B. so that
D. as soon as
14. My brother is fond ______ reading detective stories.
15. She had to do the shopping for her friend, ______ she?
C. does t
16. Wearing uniforms help students feel ______ in many ways.
17. If you ______ to get well soon, you must take this medicine.
A. will want
C. would want
18. Mrs. Mi suggests ______ showers to save water.
A. making .
19. The man ______ bike was stolen was very angry.
D. which .
20. I've decided ______ for a better job.
A. to apply
IV. There is a mistake in the four underlined parts of each sentence. Find the mistakes and correct them.
Example: 00. I has been learning English for 4 years.
A. have been
Answer: 00. A. have been
21. My brother suggested to get a new lock for the front door.
A. to get
D. front door
22. The book whom I am reading is about Africa.
A. The book
C. am reading
23. The children are very boring and they don't know what to do.
C. don't know
D. to do
24. We can save nature resources by using solar energy.
B. nature resources
C. by using
D. solar energy
25. He was too exhausted that he couldn't even stand on his feet.
C. couldn't even
D. his feet
V. Give the correct form of the words in brackets.
26. Knowing English well is very ______ (USE)
27. The ______ of the experiment is 30 minutes. (LONG) 28. Her parents are very ______ of her. (PRIDE)
29. We were ______ all at his success. (SURPRISE)
30. Air ______ is a big problem in most big cities. (POLLUTE)
IV. Chose the word or phrase (A, B, C, D) that best fits each space.
I have returned to my hometown of Wilson Creek after an absence of 10 years. So (31) ______ things have changed around here. When I left Wilson Creek, there was a small pond on the right as you left town. They have filled in this pond and they have built a large shopping mall there. A new post office has also been built just across from myoId school. There is a baseball stadium on the outskirts of Wilson Creek which has been changed (32) ______ . They have now added a new stand where probably (33)______ thousand people could sit. It looks really great.
The biggest changes have (34)______ place in the downtown area. They have pedestrianised the centre, (35)______ you can't drive there anymore. A European-style fountain has been built and some benches have also been added along with a (36)______ area and a new street cafe. My street looks just the same as (37)______ always has, (38)______ a public library has been built in the next street along. There used to (39)______ a great park there but they have cut (40)______ all the trees which is a pity. The library now has a large green area in front of it but it's not the same as when the park was there.
|31. A. many||B. much||C. a great deal of||D. a large amount of|
|32. A. completion||B. complete||C. completely||D. completed|
|33. A. a little||B. a few||C. little||D. fewer|
|34. A. taken||B. got||C. had||D. made|
|35. A. but||B. so||C. yet||D. because|
|36. A. grassiness||B. grass||C. grassy||D. grassed|
|37. A. itself||B. it||C. its||D. they|
|38. A. for||B. so||C. since||D. but|
|39. A. was||B. be||C. been||D. being|
|40. A. with||B. of||C. in||D. down|
VII. Read the following passage and choose the correct answer (A, B, C or D) to each question.
The traditions of Vietnam are affected by Chinese culture for a long time. In family, women had to do all housework, take care of children, their fathers and husbands. They had to obey and respect their fathers and husbands in resolving family's problem. Women had no choice in controlling a number of babies they needed, partly they had little knowledge about contraception and as result of religious and economic requirement.
Concerning to work and education, in the past, women almost stayed at home and did housework, looked after children and did agriculture jobs like cultivation, livestock breeding, agricultural process and selling agricultural produce. People thought that women should not study high, what women should learn was how to cook well, how to became a good wife, mother. As a consequence, few women finished secondary school and some studied primary school. In making decision, women in the past had no right to decide any social and family problems. Their fathers and husbands would decide all problems related to family and society.
Question 41: In family, women had to do ______ .
A. do partly housework, respect children, their fathers and husbands
B. do all housework, look after children, their fathers and husbands
C. do all housework, look after their parents and children
D. do all housework, resolve all family's problem
Question 42: The word "obey" is closest in meaning to______.
Question 43: Why did only few women finish secondary or primary school inthe past?
A. Because it was thought that women should learn by themselves to save money for their family.
B. Because it was thought that women should learn how to cook well, become a good wife, mother.
C. Because it was thought that women should do agriculture job and housework instead of going to school.
D. Because it was thought that women should not study high because they could be unemploye.
Question 44: The word "finished" can be replaced by ______.
Question 45: Which of the following statements is NOT TRUE about women in the past?
A. Women had little knowledge about contraception, so they did not have choice in controlling a number of babies they wanted.
B. People believed that women should become a good wife, mother instead of studying high.
C. Cultivation, livestock breeding, selling-agricultural produce were thought to be women's responsibilities.
D. Women played an important role in deciding all problems related to family and society.
VllI. Finish each of the following sentences in such a way that it means exactly the same as the sentence printed before it.
46. They decided to go for a picnic though the weather was very cold.
→ Despite ………. ………. ………. ……….
47. I have never read this book before.
→This is ………. ………. ………. ……….
48. They haven't finished their projects yet.
→Their ………. ………. ………. ……….
49. He was very tired. He went to bed early.
→He was so ………. ………. ………. ……….
50. He is interested in reading English books.
→He enjoys ………. ………. ………. ……….
Trên đây là đề thi tham khảo vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh của Sở GD&ĐT Thái Nguyên năm 2020 chính thức, các em hãy thử hoàn thành rồi đối chiếu với kết quả sau đây nhé.
Đáp án đề thi thử vào 10 tỉnh Thái Nguyên lần thứ nhất
46. Despite the cold weather, they decided to go for a picnic.
47. This is the first time i have read this book.
48. Their projects haven’t been finished yet.
49. He was so tired that he went to bed early.
50. He enjoys reading English books.
Trên đây là đáp án đề tham khảo tuyển sinh vào 10 môn Anh tỉnh Thái Nguyên năm 2020, mong rằng với nội dung này các em sẽ thử sức đề thi thử vào lớp 10 và ôn luyện kiến thức thật tốt!