Cùng Đọc tài liệu thử sức với đề thi thử vào lớp 10 năm 2021 môn Anh năm học 2021 - 2022 phòng GD&ĐT Can Lộc, Hà Tĩnh .
Đề thi thử vào 10 môn Anh năm 2021 PHÒNG GD&ĐT Can Lộc
PHÒNG GD&ĐT CAN LỘC
Mã đề: 02
ĐỀ THI THỬ VÀO THPT NĂM HỌC 2020-2021
MÔN: TIẾNG ANH
Thời gian: 60 phút (Không kể thời gian giao đề)
- Thí sinh làm bài trên tờ giấy thi.
- Không được sử dụng bất kì tài liệu nào, kể cả từ điển
I. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others
II. Choose the correct answer A, B, C or D to complete each of the following sentences
6. You have read this article on the website,..........?
A. don't you
B. aren't you
C. haven't you
D. have you
7. The girl wishes she......... in Hue for the festival next week.
A. can stay
D. could stay
8. The final examination will be held......... June 18^th, 2013
9. The boy mended his shirt by...........
C. him .
10. If it…........, We will go to the movies.
A. didn't rain
B doesn't rain
C. won't rain
D. isn't rain
11. We're good friends. We..........each other since we were in primary school.
B. have been known
C. have known
12. We should.......... all the electric appliances when leaving our room.
A. turn off
B. turning oft
C. turn on
D. turning on
13. He went on working.......... it stated to rain.
14. I couldn't tell what time i was because the workmen had removed the ........… of the clock
15. Hoa: I suggest going camping next Sunday. - Lan:...........
A. That's a fine day
B. That's a good idea
C. That's a reason
D. That's a good trip
III. Each of the following sentences has one mistake. Identify the mistake by writing the letter A, B, C or D on the answer sheet.
16. The thief broke (A) into (B) my house and took my laptop away when (C) I slept (D) last night.
17. They often forget (A) locking (B)the door before(C) going(D) out.
18. Mary had(A) a(B) two weeks(C) trip to (D)the countryside last summer
19. The workers(A) whom (B)built this bridge work hard(C) from morning till(D) night.
20. Mrs Liz told(A) me that she(B) would visit (C)Ha Long Bay next week(D).
IV. Read the passage and circle the best option (A, B, C or D) to complete the passage.
Although anxiety (21)... coronavirus is completely normal, make sure to get information from reliable sources (such as UNICEF and WHO), or to (22)... any information coming through less reliable channels", Dr. Damour advises. If you are worried that you may have the (23)... it is important that you (24)... your purer's pbrut it. "You should know that the coronavirus disease is usually mild, especially for chi dried on people", says Dr. Damour. It is necessary to know that many symptoms of COVID-19 can (25)...treated. Dr. Damour advisors tell your parents or a trusted adult if you are feeling unwell or if you are worried about the virus so (26) … they can help you. And remember: There are many things we can do to keep (27)... and others safe and to feel in ces frequently (28) … our hands, don’t touch our face and limit facetime with others.”
And remember: now, more than ever, we must make sure that the things we say and share do not hurt anyone.
V. Read the passage below then choose the correct answer (A, B, C or D).
In Vietnam, there is great excitement built up well before Tet Nguyen Dan. First, every family organizes a trip to the cemetery to visit the graves of their ancestors. After that, to create an air of prosperity, wealth and fun for the first three days of the Lunar New Year, people are kept busy cooking traditional foods, buying gifts, and making other preparations. Certain items deemed to be bought or made are Banh Chung, dried watermelon seeds, tea, dried sausages, fruit (fresh and candies), ornamental plants and flowers. Red and yellow flowers are ideal as they make the house more welcoming. On the New Year's days, only good comments and wishes can be expressed. Children receive their li xi (or red envelopes with lucky money inside). People make a visit to family members, neighbors, and close friends. And people who live apart from their family try to get together on these days. Clearly enough, games and various forms of entertainment are staged and these often last a week. Varying traditional specialities including wrestling, buffalo fighting, dragon dancing take place in different regions.
29. Before Tet, people usually ............
A. are very busy with the preparations
B. have great excitement and fun
C. rebuild their ancestral graves
D. spend time on traveling
30. Which of the following, according to the passage, IS NOT usually eaten during Tet?
A candied fruit
D. beef stew
31. Why are red and yellow flowers popular in decorating the house at Tet?
A. Because they are pleasant and cheap.
B. Because they make the house look comfortable to be in
C. Because they represent good luck
D. Because they are attractive and not very expensive.
32. On the New Year's days,...........
A people are busy cooking traditional foods
B. everybody receives their "lucky money".
C. only good comments can be made
D. houses are cleaned and decorated with trees and flowers
33. Which of the following is not mentioned in the passage?
A Tet is period of concord and hope
B. Tet is an occasion for a family to get together.
C. Tet is a good time to visit others.
D. Tet is a great season of joy and of entertainment.
VI. Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first one.
34. He last smoked cigarettes three years ago.
→ He hasn't ...
35. My parents have just bought a new computer.
→ A new computer...
36. Despite working hard, he can't support his large family.
→ Although ..........
37. I don't have enough time, so I can't finish my test.
→ If I.....
38. I applied for the job but was turned down.
→ My ..............
VII. Use the following sets of words or phrases to write complete sentences.
39 Lil/not send/us/ a letter/ since she/ return/ to the USA.
40. Mr. John / never / allow/ daughter / swim/river/her friends
Vậy là cấu trúc đề thi thử vào 10 môn Tiếng Anh của phòng GD&ĐT Can Lộc đều không có nhiều thay đổi so với cấu trúc đề tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 các năm. Hãy cùng các bạn của mình thử sức làm bài trong thời gian 60 phút rồi so sánh bài làm với nhau nhé.
Trên đây là lời giải chi tiết đề thi thử tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 năm 2021 của phòng GD&ĐT Can Lộc, Hà Tĩnh, mong rằng đây sẽ là tài liệu hữu ích giúp các em ôn tập. Đừng quên còn rất nhiều tài liệu đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Anh khác của các tỉnh thành trên cả nước nhé.