Thử sức ngay với đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Anh 2022 lần 5 của phòng GD Kỳ Anh - Hà Tĩnh trong trọn bộ đề thi mới nhất với mong muốn giúp các em ôn thi tại nhà tuyển sinh vào 10.
Dưới đây là chi tiết đề thi thử tuyển sinh vào 10 để các em trải nghiệm nhe!
Đề thi thử vào 10 môn Tiếng Anh 2022 lần 5 huyện Kỳ Anh - Hà Tĩnh
I. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently fromthe others.
II. Choose the best answer from the four options given (marked A, B, C, or D)
6. She dislikes _________ volleyball in her free time.
C. to play
7. _________Friday morning, there is a meeting between 11am and 1 pm.
8. The room ___________ by skillful workers recently.
A. has painted
B. have been painted
C. has been painted
D. was painted
9. She wishes she __________ in Hue for the festival in two years’ time.
B. is staying
D. would stay
10. My brother ________ this house 10 years ago.
B. has bought
D. was bought
11. A runny nose, sneezing and coughing are the __________ of common cold.
12. He was finally ___________ in persuading her to reach an agreement.
13. - Daisy: “You look great in this new dress.” – Laura: “__________.”
A. With pleasure
B. Not at all
C. That’s very kind of you to say so
D. Do not say anything about it
14. Nam had few friends when he was in Vinh city, __________?
A. didn’t he
B. wasn’t he
C. did he
D. was he
15. Lasagna is a traditional dish ______is made from layers of pasta, meat sauce and tomato sauce.
16. I was late for school because the alarm didn’t go _________.
17.- Jack: “What’s wrong with you? - Jill: “__________.”
A. I’m having a slight headache
B. No, I don’t care
C. Yes, I was tired yesterday
D. Thank you very much
18. Villagers are more kind, friendly and warm-hearted than city .
19. My father is very busy. __________, he has no time to give me a hand with my homework.
20. Students have to __________ before they can enter universities.
A. make a bundle
B. burn the midnight oil
C. work part time job
III. Choose the underline word or phrase that needs correcting in each of the following sentences.
21. When (A) we came (B)yesterday, she watched (C) TV in (D) the living room.
22. The film was very interested (A), so many people (B) wanted to see(C) it more than once (D).
23. Either my parents or (A) I are (B) going to the supermarket to buy (C) food for (D)lunch.
24. He said to (A) me if he was doing (B) his homework (C) then (D).
25. It (A) was so (B) a difficult question that no one could (C) answer it.(D)
IV. Fill in each numbered blank in the passage with ONE suitable word. There is ONE extra word.
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is an (26)________ disease caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). It was first identified in December 2019 In Wuhan, Hubei, China, and has resulted (27)________ an ongoing pandemic. The first confirmed case has been traced back to 17 November 2019 in Hubei. Traces of the virus have been found in wastewater hatwas (28)________ from Milan and Turin, Italy, on 18 December 2019. As of 8 July 2020, (29)________12 million cases have been reported across 213 countries and territories, (30)________inmorethan546,000 deaths. More than 6.89 million people have recovered.
V. Read the passage and choose the best answer A, B, C or D for each of the following questions.Write your answers on the answer sheet.
A recent investigation by scientists at the U.S. Geological Survey shows that strange animal behavior might help predict future earthquakes. Investigators found such occurrences in a ten-kilometer radius of the epicenter of a fairly recent quake. Some birds screeched and flew about wildly: dogs yelpedandra around uncontrollably.
Scientists believe that animals can perceive these environmental changes as early as several days before the mishap.
In 1976, after observing animal behavior, the Chinese were able to predict a devastating quake. Although Hundreds of thousands of people were killed, the government was able to evacuate millions of other people and thus keep the death toll at a lower level.
31. Which of the following is the best title for the passage?
A. Animals in the U.S
B. Some animals can predict future earthquakes
C. Future earthquakes
D. How to save yourself from earthquakes
32. What prediction may be made by observing animal behavior?
A. An impending earthquake
B. The number of people who will die
C. The ten-kilometer radius of the epicenter
D. Environmental changes
33. Why can animals perceive these changes when humans cannot?
A. Animals are smarter than humans.
B. Animals have certain instincts that humans don’t possess.
C. By running around the house, they can feel the vibrations.
D. Humans don’t know where to look.
34. Which of the following is NOT true?
A. Some animals may be able to sense an approaching earthquake
B. By observing animal behavior scientists perhaps can predict earthquakes.
C. The Chinese have successfully predicted an earthquake and saved many lives
D. All birds and dogs in a ten-kilometer radius of the epicenter went wild before the earthquake.
35. In this passage the word “evacuate” most nearly means __________.
VI. Rewrite each of the following sentences in such a way that it means exactly the same as the provided sentence.
36. Mai is the most intelligent girl in her class.
37. “Are you having a wonderful time here?”, the teacher asked me.
->The teacher asked me _______________________________________________________.
38. Mr. John hasn’t written a letter to his mother for two months.
-> Mr. John last ______________________________________________________________.
39. I never thought that we’d have legal problems.
-> It never ____________________________.
40. Nobody expected her to lose, but she did.
-> Against _________________________________.
*** THE END ***
Đáp án đề thi thử vào 10 môn Anh lần 5 huyện Kỳ Anh năm 2022
|Câu||Đáp án||Câu||Đáp án||Câu||Đáp án||Câu||Đáp án|
|6||A||16||C||26||infectious||36||No girls in her class are as intelligent as Mai.|
|7||C||17||A||27||in||37||The teacher asked me If I was having a wonderful time there.|
|8||C||18||A||28||collected||38||Mr.John last write a letter to his mother two months ago.|
|9||D||19||D||29||nearly||39||It never crosses my minfd that we'd have legal problems.|
|10||C||20||B||30||resulting||40||Against everybody's expected she lost.|
Vậy là lại kết thúc một mẫu đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh Hà Nội, còn rất nhiều bộ đề thi thử vào 10 môn Tiếng Anh của các trường khác trên cả nước đã được chúng tôi biên tập, thường xuyên truy cập vào trang để cập nhật nhé.