Giải bài tập Unit 5 Skills 1 tiếng Anh 6 sách Kết nối tri thức giúp các em học tốt Tiếng Anh 6.
Giải bài tập Tiếng Anh 6 Unit 5 Skills 1
Thực hiện các yêu cầu của sách giáo khoa Kết nối tri thức với cuộc sống Tiếng Anh 6 trang 54 về kĩ năng đọc và nói.
I. Before you read, look at the pictures below. Make predictions about the reading. Then read and check your ideas.
1. What is the reading about?
2. What do you know about these palces?
1. The reading about Ha Long Bay and Mui Ne - the natural wonders of Vietnam
2. - Tuan Chau: is a large island in Ha Long Bay, a popular tourist destination.
- Mui Ne is in Binh Thuan. It has different colours: white, yellow, red.. It's like desert here. (Mui Ne ia a tourist attraction in Binh Thuan Province)
II. Complete the sentences, using the words from the box.
desert wonder visit islands remember
1. Ha Long Bay is famous for its beautiful .........
2. Ha Long Bay is the number one natural ........ Viet Nam.
3. A.............. is a large area of land with very little water
4. .............. to bring an umbrella, as it often rains there
5. A lot of people.................. Ly Son Island in the summer.
=> Ha Long Bay is famous for its beautiful islands.
=> Ha Long Bay is the number one natural wonder Viet Nam.
=> A dessert is a large area of land with very little water
=> Remember to bring an umbrella, as it often rains there.
=> A lot of people visit Ly Son Island in the summer.
III. Read the text again. Answer the following questions.
1. Where is Ha Long Bay?
2. What can you do at Ha Long Bay?
3. Is there a desert in Mui Ne?
4. Where can you have a picnic in Mui Ne?
5. What is the best time to visit the Mui Ne Sand Dunes?
1. It is in Quang Ninh.
2. You can enjoy great seafood, join in exciting activities.
3. No, there isn't.
4. By the beach.
5. Early morning or late afternoon.
IV. Work in pairs. Make notes about one of the places in the reading. You can add your own ideas. Then tell your partner about the place.
Ha Long Bay
- interesting island
- a beautiful place
Ha Long Bay
- beautiful beaches
- has many islands and caves
- great seafood
V. Some foreigns visitor are visiting your city/ town/ area. You are their tour guide. Tell them what they must and mustn't do there.
- You must follow all the rules.
- You musn't take a photos when you are in the City Museum.
- You must wear sun scream when you're in Sam Son beach
- You must go to the Sam Son beach in early morning or in late afternoon
- You mustn't litter on the beach
- You mustn't swim alone.
Giải bài tập Tiếng Anh 6 Unit 5: Natural wonders of Vietnam - Skills 1 sách Kết nối tri thức do Đọc tài liệu tổng hợp, hi vọng sẽ giúp các em học tốt môn Tiếng Anh 6 thật thú vị và dễ dàng.