Giải bài tập Unit 3 A Closer look 2 tiếng Anh 6 sách Kết nối tri thức giúp các em học tốt Tiếng Anh 6.
Giải bài tập Tiếng Anh 6 Unit 3 A Closer look 2
Thực hiện các yêu cầu của sách giáo khoa Kết nối tri thức với cuộc sống Tiếng Anh 6 trang 29-30 về ngữ pháp.
We use the present continuous for actions happening now.
- She's talking.
- They 're not talking.
We can use the present continuous with "now", "at present" or "at the moment".
- I'm doing my homework at present.
- A: Are you reading now?
B: Yes, I am.
I. Put the verb in brackets in the present continuous
1. Nam (read) ....... a book now
2. They (play).... football at the moment
3. My sister (not make) ...... a sandwich at present
4. I (go) ..... to the supermarket at the moment
5. ........ they (talk)........ about their new friends?
1. is reading
=> Nam is reading a book now
2. are playing
=> They are playing football at the moment.
3. isn't making
=> My sister isn't making a sandwich at present.
4. am going
=> I am going to the supermarket at the moment
5. Are they talking
=> Are they talking about their new friends?
II. Look at the pictures. Write sentences like the example. Use positive or negative present continuous verbs
She's talking to Mai (talk)
1. Nam and Ba ... (eat ice cream)
2. Lan and Trang ... (take photos)
3. Ha ... (write a letter)
4. Duong and Hung ... (play badminton)
5. Phong ... (draw a picture)
1. aren't eating an ice cream
=> Nam and Ba aren't eating an ice cream.
2. are taking photos
=> Lan and Trang are taking photos.
3. is writing a letter
=> Ha is writing a letter.
4. aren't playing badminton
=> Duong and Hung aren't playing badminton.
5. isn't drawing a picture
=> Phong isn't drawing a picture.
III. Work in pairs. Look at the pictures. Ask and answer
A: Is your friend swimming?
B: Yes, he is
A: Are they listening the music?
B: No, they aren't
A: Is me playing the piano?
B: No, she isn't
A: Are they learning English?
B: Yes, they are
A: Are your friends cycling to school?
B: No, they aren't
When something often happens or is fixed, we use the present simple.
When something is happening now, we use the present continuous.
IV. Put the verbs in brackets in the present simple or present continuous.
1. My best friend (not walk)......... to school every day. Sometimes she (cycle)... .
2. Look! What......... he (play)........ ?
3. .......... your friends (study).......... in the library every afternoon?
4. I (write) ......... an email to my friend now.
5. He (not do)......... his homework now. He (read).........
1. doesn't walk/ cycles
=> My best friend doesn't walk to school every day. Sometimes she cycles.
2. is he playing
=> Look! Whatis he playing?
3. Does.... study
=> Does your friends study in the library every afternoon?
4. am writing
=> I am writing an email to my friend now.
5. isn't doing/ is reading
=> He isn't doing his homework now. He is reading.
V. Game: Characters. Take tums to mime different actions. Others guess what you are doing.
A: Are you dancing?
B: No, I'm not.
C: Are you looking for something?
B: Yes, l am
Học sinh tự thực hành trên lớp
Giải bài tập Tiếng Anh 6 Unit 3: My Friends - A Closer look 2 sách Kết nối tri thức do Đọc tài liệu tổng hợp, hi vọng sẽ giúp các em học tốt môn Tiếng Anh 6 thật thú vị và dễ dàng.Hoài Anh (Tổng hợp)