Giải bài tập Unit 1 Skill 2 tiếng Anh 6 sách Kết nối tri thức giúp các em học tốt Tiếng Anh 6.
Giải bài tập Tiếng Anh 6 Unit 1 Skill 2
Thực hiện các yêu cầu của sách giáo khoa Kết nối tri thức với cuộc sống Tiếng Anh 6 trang 13 về xem lại từ vựng và ngữ pháp.
I. Look at the pictures. Write the correct words in the gaps
=> Our new uniform is very nice.
2. Pencil sharpener
=> I have a red Pencil sharpener.
=> This is my notebook for writing English words.
=> We often use a compass in a maths class.
=> Can you lend me your caculator for a minute?
=> My new ruler is short.
II. Match the words in A with the words /phrases in B
b. the piano
c. a uniform
e. new words
II. Complete the sentences with the present simple
1. He (come).... from Da Nang.
2. - Do you learn Russian?
- No, | (not do) ........
3. She always (walk) ....... to school with her friends.
4. I often (do)....... my homework after school
5. Mr Nam (teach)........ history at my school.
=> He comes from Da Nang.
2. I don't
=> - Do you learn Russian?
- No, | I don't.
=> She always walks to school with her friends.
=> I often do my homework after school.
=> Mr Nam teaches history at my school.
IV. Complete the text with the correct form of the verbs in brackets
Hoang lives in a small house in the centre of his village. His house (1. be)....... near his new school. Everyday, he (2. have)........ breakfast at 6 o'clock Then he (3. walk)......... to school with his friends. Hoang and his friend (4.study)......... in grade 6 at An Son School. Hoang (5. like)...... his new school.
Hoang lives in a small house in the centre of his village. His house is near his new school. Everyday, he has breakfast at 6 o'clock. Then he walks to school with his friends. Hoang and his friend study in grade 6 at An Son School. Hoang likes his new school.
V. Put the adverb in brackets in the correct place in each sentence.
1. I remember to do my homework (always)
2. Nick gets good marks in exams. (usually)
3. We do not see a rabbit in town. (often)
4. I read in bed at night. (rarely)
5. Do you sing in the shower? (sometimes)
1. I always remember to do my homework
2. Nick usually gets good marks in the exams
3. We do not often see a rabbit in town
4. I rarely read in bed at night
5. Do you sometimes sing in the shower?
Giải bài tập Tiếng Anh 6 Unit 1:My new school - Looking back sách Kết nối tri thức do Đọc tài liệu tổng hợp, hi vọng sẽ giúp các em học tốt môn Tiếng Anh 6 thật thú vị và dễ dàng.Hoài Anh (Tổng hợp)