Giải bài tập Skills Review 4 tiếng Anh 6 sách Kết nối tri thức giúp các em học tốt Tiếng Anh 6.
Giải bài tập Tiếng Anh 6 Review 4 Skills
Thực hiện các yêu cầu của sách giáo khoa khi giải bài tập Tiếng Anh 6 Kết nối tri thức tập 2 trang 69 về từ ngôn ngữ: đọc, nghe, nói và viết.
I. Read the text and choose the correct answer A, B or C for each of the questions.
What will our houses in the future be like?
In the future, the places we live in and the ways we live will change a lot. Our houses will be more eco-friendly. We won't use electricity. We will use wind energy or solar energy instead. We will use our voices to control our houses. It'll make our lives more comfortable. There will be underground cities. There will be cities in the air and on other planets, too. We'll have to build cities there because there will be too many people and not enough land for houses or buildings.
1. Scientists predict where and how we live in the future .........
A. will change alot
B. will not change much
C. will change only a intthe
2. According to the text, which of the following is NOT true about future houses?
A. They'll be more eco-frienctly.
B. They'll use electricity,
c. They'll use wind energy.
3. We will control our future houses ...........
A. with our voices
B. by clapping our hands
C. with mobile phones
4. There will be cities in the air, on other planets, and underground because
A. we wont have enough land to build houses on
B. living there will be more comfortable
C. life on the Earth will become boring
II. Work In groups. Take tums to describe your future house and try to persuade your group members to live in It. Who has the best future house in your group?
- My future house will be in / on / at
- It'll be a villa / a country house / an apartment ..
- It'll be big / small ...
- There will be ..
Học sinh thực hành theo nhóm trên lớp.
III. Listen and tick (’) what people from the Youth Eco-Parllament advise us to do for our environment.
1. Recycle more rubbrsh (for example, glass, paper and plastic, etc).
2. Pick up rubbish in parks or in the streets.
3. Grow your own vegetables.
4. Save energy - tum off lights and TVs when you're not using them.
5. Use reusable bags instead of plastic bags.
In 2004, 120 young people from ten European countries met in Berlin at the first Youth Eco-Parliament. They gave ideas for improving the environment. Here are some of the things they advised us to do:
- Recycle more rubbish (for example, glass, paper and plastic, etc.).
- Pick up rubbish in parks or in the streets.
- Save energy - turn off lights and TVs when you're not using them.
- Use reusable bags instead of plastic bags.
IV. Write a paragraph of 50-60 words about what you think we should do to improve the environment. Use the ideas from 3 or your own ideas.
I think we can do many things to improve the environment around us. Firstly, we can use reusable bags in stead of plastic bags. Secondly, we should turn off lights and TVs when you're not using them to save energy. Finally, we shoulf cycle to school or walk to school to reduce polluted air.
Giải bài tập Tiếng Anh 6 Review 4 Skills sách Kết nối tri thức do Đọc tài liệu tổng hợp, hi vọng sẽ giúp các em học tốt môn Tiếng Anh 6 thật thú vị và dễ dàng.Hoài Anh (Tổng hợp)