Đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Anh năm 2020 Bà Rịa Vũng Tàu và đáp án được ĐọcTàiLiệu cập nhật giúp các em học sinh tham khảo, so sánh kết quả với bài thi của mình.
Đề thi vào lớp 10 năm 2020môn Anh Vũng Tàu
Chi tiết đề thi vào lớp môn Anh của tỉnh Bà Rịa Vũng Tàu như sau:
Sở GD&ĐT Bà Rịa Vũng Tàu
ĐỀ CHÍNH THỨC
KỲ THI TUYỂN SINH VÀO LỚP 10
NĂM HỌC: 2020 - 2021
Môn: Tiếng Anh
I. LISTENING (2.0 points)
II. CIRCLE the word or phrase that best completes each of the sentences. (2.5 points)
1. The opening ceremony will be held ______ Friday morning.
2. Tomorrow, we will go to ______ zoo to have a look at the animals we love.
3. People are advised to be at home during the outbreak of Covld19 ______ it is dangerous.
4. Human beings should not use plastic bags because they are really hard to ______.
5. My father ______ me to Ha Noi capital 2 years ago.
C. has taken
D. had taken
6. Two friends Lucy and Beth are talking to each other.
Lucy: You look nice today. I like your new hairstyle.”
A. Shall I? Thanks.
B. It’s nice of you to say so.
C. Oh, well done
D. Thats a good idea
7. Jackson can’t go out with us. He has to stay at home to______ his little sister.
A. look after
B. look for
C. look at
D. look through
8. Circle the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
9. Circle the underlined part (A, B, C or D) that needs correction.
If we don’t control factory waste, many rivers would be poisoned.
10. Look at the notice. What does it say?
A. We should litter the garbage here.
B. We must litter the garbage here.
C. We can litter the garbage here.
D. We mustn't litter the garbage here
A. Read the passage and CIRCLE the answer (A, B, C or D) that best fits each numbered blank (1.25 pts)
Anna Kulczyk is 13 She’s from Ontario, Canada Anna studies every day, (1)........ she doesn’t go to school! She studies at home.
Anna uses the Internet (2)........ She takes classes online Of course, Anna does homework She sends her homework to her teachers (3)........e-mail After “school”, Anna paints pictures, writes stories and practices the piano and the guitar She plays with her pet rabbit, too She also writes an online magazine for other homeschoolers Anna doesn’t stay home every day She has a part-time job at the library (4)........ she works two days a week She also takes music and karate lessons.
On weekends, Anna hangs out with her friends They go shopping, or they go to the park Anna doesn’t go to “school”, but she isn’t (5))........ or lonely She has a lot of fun
(Adapted from Connect 2- Cambridge University Press)
1. A. so B. but C. because D. and
2. A. many B. a lot of C. a lot D. great
3. A. in B. by C. to D. of
4. A. where B. when C. who D. whom
5. A. bore B. boredom C. boring D. bored
B. Read the passage, and CIRCLE the correct answer to each question. (1.25 pts)
Joshua wanted to play basketball with Jack on Saturday afternoon. He called Jack, "Hi, Jack. This is Joshua. Do you want to play basketball with me now?". "I'm sorry, but I can't. I'm at the Riverdale Community Center," Jack replied. Joshua became curious and asked, "What are you doing there?" "I'm helping my mom raise money for children in the hospital. I'm selling cookies," Jack explained. "That sounds interesting,” Joshua replied. "Why don't you sell cookies with me?” asked Jack. “We are going to visit the children at the hospital later, and play with them, too." Joshua thought it was a good idea and said, "OK. I will be right there."
Later that day, Joshua and Jack sold all the cookies, and the fundraiser was successful. "So how was your first time volunteering?” Jack asked. "It was so fun," Joshua answered. "I didn't know I could do something to help others." "Wail until you meet the children at the hospital," said Jack. “They may be physically weaker than us, but it's so much fun playing with them."
Joshua and Jack visited the hospital with the other volunteers after the fundraiser. They did face painting and watched a magic show with the children at the hospital. On the way home, Joshua thought to himself, “Today has been the best day ever! I never knew helping others could be this much fun."
(Adapted from TOEFL Primary)
1. What did Joshua originally want to do?
A. Bake some cookies
B. Sell cookies
C. Play basketball
D. Raise money
2. Who was the fundraiser for?
A. Children in an orphanage
B. Children in hospital
D. Children at Riverdale Community Center
3. The word "raise" in the passage is CLOSEST in meaning to
D. bring up
4. What was Jack's job at the fundraiser?
A. Selling cookies
B. Doing face painting
C. Serving children
D. Playing basketball
5. How did Joshua feel about helping others?
A. He didn't like it.
B. He thought it was too hard.
C. He enjoyed it very much.
D. He felt tired.
A. Do as directed. (2.0 pts)
1. They canceled the meeting 3 days ago. (Change the sentence into Passive voice)
→ The meeting ............. ............. ............. .............
2. She said to me "I'm watching a film with my sister now." (Change the sentence into Reported speech)
→ She told me ............. ............. ............. .............
3. I admire the guitarist. He is performing on the stage. (Combine the sentences, using "who")
→ I ............. ............. ............. .............
4. The project was not abandoned because Pauline was interested in it. (Complete the sentence, using the word “for”)
→ Had ............. ............. ............. ............. abandoned.
(Nội dung đề thi được cập nhật ngay sau khi kết thúc thời gian thi chính thức)
Đáp án đề tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Anh Bà Rịa Vũng Tàu 2020
Đáp án đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn tiếng anh tỉnh bà rịa-vũng tàu năm học 2020 được cập nhật sau khi kết thúc thời gian thi chính thức 30 - 40 phút
1 - B. on;
2 - A. the;
3 - A. because
4- D. dissolve;
5- B. took
6-B. It's nice of you to say so.
7 - A. look after;
9. D. would;
10 D. We mustn't lutter the garbage here.
1 - B. but
2-C. a lot;
3 B. by: ndod
4 - A. Where
1 - C. Play basketball;
2 - B. Children in hospital,
3 - C. collect;
4 - A. selling cookies;
5 - C. He enjoyed it very much.
1 - The meeting was canceled three days ago.
2 - She told me that she was watching a film with her sister then.
3 - I admire the guitarist who is performing on the stage.
4 - Had it not been for Pauline's interest, the project would have been abandoned.
Trên đây là toàn bộ nội dung của đáp án đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Anh năm 2020 của tỉnh Bà Rịa Vũng Tàu được Đọc Tài Liệu thực hiện sau khi kì thi chính thức diễn ra. Với nội dung này các em có thể so sánh đối chiếu kết quả bài thi của mình!
Mong rằng những tài liệu của chúng tôi sẽ là người đồng hành hữu ích với bạn trong kỳ thi này.Huyền Chu (Tổng hợp)