Cập nhật Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Anh tỉnh Long An năm học 2023-2024 nhanh nhất cùng đáp án chi tiết. Mời các bạn xem ngay dưới đây.
Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Anh tỉnh Long An 2023
Đề thi sẽ được cập nhật chính thức khi kỳ thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 của tỉnh diễn ra, vì vậy đáp án đề thi vào lớp 10 môn anh tỉnh Long An sẽ được cập nhật sau khi kết thúc thời gian thi.
ĐÁP ÁN THAM KHẢO
I. Put the verbs in the correct form or tense. (1,5 points)
1. We should (do) .... morning exercises to keep fit. => do
2. VinFast's new cars (become) .... the best-sellers in all three segments in Vietnam in 2030. => will become
3. They (pollute) .... this river since they built their factory here. => have polluted
4. The lessons (start) .... at 7 o'clock every morning. => start
5. She (spend) .... a lot of time doing voluntary work last year. => spent
6. I am proud of (study) .... at this school. => studying
II. Complete each sentence with one suitable preposition or connective given in te box. There is ONE extra word. (1,25 points)
although - of - because - for - in - to
1. I couldn't answer the examiner's questions correctly .... they were difficult. => because
2. .... people know that they should save energy, they still waste it. => Although
3. The FIFA World Cup took place in Qatar from 20 November .... 18 December 2022. => to
4. He has taken part .... different social activities. => in
5. Young generations are fond .... electronic devices. => of
III. Use the correct form of the word given in each sentence. (0,75 point)
1. I like these websites because they are, .... (USE) => useful.
2. Air .... makes us unhealthy. (POLLUTE) => pollution
3. A complaint letter shouldn't be ended .... (POLITE) => impolitely
IV. Complete the text with the words given in the box.
There is ONE extra word. (1,5 points)
follow - trends - shoppers - most - responsible - are - famous
Online shopping has changed the world of fashion. We can buy clothes from all over the world, compare prices and find the best places to shop. What other things have changed the fashion world?
There are a lot of new people starting new (1) ...., especially teenagers. Some of them are (2) like Romeo Beckham, but many are normal teenagers who use social media to show people how to dress well. A lot of people (3) .... them on social media, so clothing companies now look at their ideas. These teenagers don't just follow fashion, they make it. To them, it doesn't matter if something is old or new. The (4) .... important thing is that it looks good.
Many people buy their clothes online, but shopping centres (5) ……. still very busy. There are lots of clothes shops to choose from. Some shops use unusual ideas to try and get more customers. For example, many (6)..... have been to visit Jonny Cupcakes and it's an experience they won't forget. It's a clothes shop that smells of cakes and sugar!
(Source: McMillan-Optimise A2 Student's Book)
V. Read the passage and do the following tasks. (2,0 points)
Solar power has become one of the most important alternative energy when people are running out of natural resources like coals, oils or forests due to many reasons. First, it is a non-polluting and abundant source of energy. It does not pollute the air by releasing harmful gases like carbon dioxide, nitrogen oxide or sulphur oxide. So, the risk of damage to the environment is reduced. More importantly, solar energy can be used to produce electricity as long as the sun exists and of course sunlight is available everywhere. In addition, to generate electricity from solar power, people only need some solar panels, which are easy to be installed. And finally, this energy from the sun can be used in remote locations, where running power lines are difficult or costly. Solar panels can be set up as long as they receive the sunlight.
*Complete the answers with information from the passage. (WRITE NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS)
1. What has solar power become when people are running out of natural resources?
→ It has become one of the most important alternative energy when people are running out of natural resources.
2. Why is solar power clean?
→ Because it does not pollute the air by releasing harmful gases like carbon dioxide, nitrogen oxide or sulphur oxide.
*Write full answers to the questions with information from the passage.
3. When can solar energy be used to produce electricity?
→ Solar energy can be used as long as the sun exists.//
→ Solar energy can be used to produce electricity as long as the sun exists and of course sunlight is available everywhere.
4. To generate electricity from solar power, what do people only need?
→ People only need some solar panels to generate electricity from solar power.
VI. Rewrite the following sentences as directed. (2,0 points)
1. John doesn't join in the football match training.
→ John wishes he joined in the football match training.
John wishes he could join in the football match training.
2. People will use Chatbot AI in the future.
→ Chatbot AI will be used in the future.
3. I can't get better grades because I don't study harder enough.
→ If I studied harder enough, I could get better grades.
4. The book was very interesting. I bought it from the bookstore yesterday.
→ The book which I bought from the bookstore yesterday, was very interesting.
VII. Make meaningful sentences from the words or phrases given. (1,0 point)
1. It/be/ dangerous/students/go/school/ electric bikes/ wearing helmets.
→ It can be dangerous for students to go to school on electric bikes without wearing helmets.
2. If we/ not/ aware/ protect/ wildlife/, there/ be nothing/ left/ future generations.
→ If we are not aware protecting wildlife, there will be nothing left for the future generations.
- Đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Toán Long An 2023
- Đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn văn Long An 2023
- Điểm chuẩn lớp 10 năm 2023 Long An
- Điểm thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 năm 2023 Long An
Trong thời gian ôn luyện, các em có thể thử sức thêm với bộ đề thi thử vào 10 môn Anh Long An của các trường trên địa bàn tỉnh để củng cố kiến thức. Ngoài ra, Doctailieu mời các em tham khảo chỉ tiêu tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 Long An qua các năm.
Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Anh Long An 2022
2. have lived
4. will come
1. in 2. but
3. on 4. off
IV. 1. surprising
1. piece of cloth.
2. hips and legs.
3. wrap the bottom part around their legs like pants.
4. married women
1. get a university degree can get a well-paid job.
2. I had a motorbike. I could give you a ride.
3. will be returned to the library tomorrow.
4 organized outdoor activities.
1. It is important for children to learn English at a very young age.
2. Easter is a joyful festival which is celebrated in many countries in the world.
Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Văn tỉnh Long An các năm trước
Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Anh Long An năm 2020
Xem thêm chi tiết đáp án đề thi Anh vào 10 năm 2020 tỉnh Long An
Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Anh Long An năm 2019
Xem thêm chi tiết đáp án đề thi Anh vào 10 năm 2019 tỉnh Long An
Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Anh Long An năm 2018
I. Put each verb in the correct form or tense. (1.5 points)
1. I (not, meet) ______ him since we left school in 2010.
2. The moon (move) _______ round the earth.
3. Last week, they (invite) _______ me to their garden party.
4. She (visit) __________ Hue next summer, won't she?
5. The local people are interested in (conserve) ______ natural tesources
6. Would you like (have) ______ a cup of tea, please?
II. Complete each sentence with one suitable preposition or connective given in the box. There is ONE extra word (1,25 points)
therefore - however - for - and - of - on
1. This book was given to me by my teacher ________my 15 birthday
2. She can't speak English ___________ she can't write it.
3. I'm so proud ________ my father and love him so much.
4. Mr. Brown is looking _________ an apartment on the cast side of the city.
3. I had a headache. ______I went to see a doctor.
III. Use the correct form of the word given in each sentence. (0,75 point)
Xem thêm chi tiết đáp án đề thi Anh vào 10 năm 2018 tỉnh Long An
Trên đây là nội dung đáp án đề thi tuyển sinh vào 10 môn Anh tỉnh Long An năm 2023 và các năm trước đó để các em đối chiếu, thử sức với các đề khác nhau. Chúc các em luôn học tốt và đạt kết quả cao trong kì thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 này. Tra cứu điểm thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 năm 2023 tại đây!