Mời các bạn tham khảo đề thi vào 10 năm 2021 môn Anh Bình Phước năm học 2022 - 2023 được Đọc tài liệu cập nhật đề chính thức kèm đáp án dưới đây.
Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Anh Bình Phước 2022
Kỳ thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 tỉnh Bình Phước diễn ra trong thời gian sắp tới. Đọc tài liệu sẽ cập nhật đề thi môn Tiếng Anh ngay sau khi kết thúc giờ làm bài của môn thi.
Xem thêm thông tin tuyển sinh tỉnh Bình Phước:
- Tra cứu điểm thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 năm 2022 Bình Phước
- Điểm chuẩn lớp 10 năm 2022 Bình Phước
- Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Toán Bình Phước 2022
- Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Văn Bình Phước 2022
Cùng ôn tập để chuẩn bị cho kỳ thi sắp tới với tuyển tập đề thi vào 10 môn Anh tỉnh Bình Phước các năm gần nhất dưới đây:
Tuyển tập đề thi vào 10 môn Anh Bình Phước các năm trước
Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Anh Bình Phước năm 2020
I. Pronunciation (0.75 point/0.25 each): Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced diferently from that of the others.
A. wanted B.decided C. washed D. planted
A. easy B. seat C. eat D. learn
A. think B. that C. three D. thanks
Đáp án tham khảo:
33: I wist I could speak English
34: Hoa said show would visit Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum the next day/ thefollowing day.
35: if he hed free time, he woyld visit his friends
36: Nam spent an hour a day practicing the piano
Xem chi tiết đáp án đề thi: Đáp án đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Anh Bình Phước năm 2020
Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Anh Bình Phước năm 2019
A. Phần trắc nghiệm:
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
1. A. passed B. watched C. played D. washed
2. A. proud B. about C. around D. would
3. A. market B. depart C. card D. scare
II. GRAMMAR AND STRUCTURE
Choose the best option (A, B, C, or D) to complete each of the following sentences.
4. Mrs. Brown helped Mike with his homework ______ she was tired.
A. but B. although C. because D. however
5. Before you go out. Please remember to ______ the lights.
A. turn off B. turn on C. turn up D. turn down
6. Nam got wet________ he forgot his umbrella.
A. so B. because C. if D. though
7. My aunt Judy is the woman _______ is holding Jack.
A. who B. whom C. which D. whose
8. The Ao dai _______ of long silk tunic that is slit on the sides and worn over loose pants.
A. comprises B. makes C. composes D. consists
9. Tom ________ write to me until last year. Now he sends me e-mail.
A. is used to B. uses to C. used to D. gets used to
10. Most parents think chatting on the internet is_________.
A. time-wasting B. time-consuming C. time-release D. time-saving
11. He read his article on the website last night, ________?
A. doesn’t he B. hasn’t she C. didn’t he D. has he
12. Mai _______ in Hanoi for five years now.
A. lived B. lives C. has lived D. is living
13. - John: “Would you like a glass of green tea?” - Tom: “________”
A. No, thanks. B. No, I don’t. C. No, let’s not. D. No, I wouldn’t.
III. ERROR RECOGNITION
Choose the underlined word/phrase (A, B, C or D) that needs correcting.
14. You must study(A) hard although(B) you want to get(C) good(D) grades.
15. They enjoy(A) to listen(B) to(C) Michael Jackson’s songs(D).
16. She always(A) drives(B) her car(C) careful(D).
IV. GUIDED CLOZE TEST
Choose the correct option (A, B, C or D) that best fits each space in the following passage.
Jeans are very popular with young people all (17)______ the world. Some people say that jeans are the “uniform” of (18) ______. But they haven’t been always popular. The story of jeans started (19) ______two hundred years ago. People in Genoa, Italy, made pants. The cloth (20) ______in Genoa was called “jeanos”. The pants were called “jeans”. In 1850, a salesman (21) ______ California began selling pants made of canvas. His name was Levi Straus. (22) ______ they was so strong, “Levi’s pants” became (23) ______ with gold miners, farmers and cowboys. Six years (24) ______, Levis began making his pants with blue cotton cloth called denim. Soon after, factory workers in the
United States and Europe began wearing jeans. Young people didn’t usually wear them.
17. A. in B. on C. over D. above
18. A. youth B. young C. younger D. youngest
19. A. lots B. much C. most D. almost
20. A. make B. makes C. making D. made
21. A. in B. on C. at D. with
22. A. Although B. But C. Because D. So
23. A. famous B. popular C. good D. wonderful
24. A. late B. later C. latest D. last
B. PHẦN TỰ LUẬN
I. WORD FORM: Give the correct form of the word in each bracket.
25. The journey to the countryside is very ________________. (INTEREST)
26. We have to leave the party __________________ or we’ll miss the train. (HURRY)
27. This restaurant is __________________ for its western meals. (FAME)
28. Most of the machines are old, but they are still very ______________. (USE)
II. READING COMPREHENSION
Read the passage carefully and decide whether the following statements are TRUE or FALSE.
People who want to have good health need to be more active or exercising. Anyone who doesn’t often get enough exercise is very easy to get sickness. Most of people who do not exercise face nearly two times the chances developing heart disease as those who usually exercise.
People over the age of 18 only need to exercise about 30 minutes a day. Exercise will lower the amount of fat in the blood. It will improve the body’s defend system, ease tension and increase the strength of bones.
Daily exercise helps old people move more comfortable and performs daily activities more easily. We cannot know that how much money can be saved by daily exercise. However, some studies have shown that ten thousands of death can be prevented each year if people do exercise each day.
Finish the second sentence so that it has the same meaning as the first following the instructions in the brackets.
33. “Can you speak English?” said Ann. (Change the sentence into reported speech)
=> Ann asked me ______________________________________________.
34. She last returned to her village two years ago. (Rewrite the sentence using present perfect tense)
=> She hasn’t _________________________________________________.
35. I’m sorry I can’t speak English fluently. (Rewrite the sentence using the beginning words)
=> I wish _____________________________________________________.
36. The stadium is too large. We have built it for two years. (Combine the two sentences into one
using relative pronoun)
=> The stadium ________________________________________________.
Đáp án tham khảo:
|1. C||2. D||3. D||4. B||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. B|
|9. C||10. B||11. C||12. C||13. A||14. B||15. B||16. D|
|17. C||18. A||19. D||20. D||21. A||22. C||23. B||24. B|
33. Ann asked me if I could speak English.
34. She has not returned to her village for two years.
35. I wish I could speak English frequently.
36. The stadium which was built two years ago is very large.
Trên đây là toàn bộ nội dung của đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Anh năm 2022 và các năm gần nhất của tỉnh Bình Phước mà Đọc Tài Liệu tổng hợp nhằm giúp các em nắm được các thông tin về kỳ thi này.
Mong rằng những tài liệu của chúng tôi sẽ là người đồng hành giúp các bạn hoàn thành tốt bài thi của mình.