Cùng Đọc tài liệu thử sức với đề thi thử tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Anh năm học 2021 - 2022 phòng GD ĐT huyện Quảng Xương, tỉnh Thanh Hoá đưa ra cho các em tham khảo
Nội dung đề thi thử vào 10 môn tiếng Anh
PHÒNG GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO
HUYỆN QUẢNG XƯƠNG
ĐỂ KHẢO SÁT THI VÀO LỚP 10 THPT LẦN 1
NĂM HỌC 2020 – 2021
MÔN THI: TIẾNG ANH
Thời gian làm bài: 60 phút (Không kể thời gian giao đề)
Đề thi gồm có: 03 trang 50 câu
PHẦN A: NGỮ ÂM (5 Points)
I. Chọn từ có phần gạch chân được phát âm khác so với các từ còn lại.
II. Chọn từ có trọng âm chính rơi vào vị trí khác so với các từ còn lại
PHẦN B: NGỮ PHÁP VÀ TỪ VỰNG (25 Points)
I. Chọn một đáp án đúng trong số A, B, C hoặc D để hoàn thành mỗi câu sau.
6. He never stopped…..until his last minute of life.
B. to be working
D. to have worked
7. He never goes to school late, …..
A. isn't he
B. will he
C. doesn't he
D. does he
8. …..she was an hour late, she didn't say "sorry" to the teacher.
A. Because of
B. In spite of
9. Mary can't go to the movies with us tonight. She will have to….. her little sister.
A. look through
B. look at
C. look after
D. look up
10. The doctor….. me not to stay up too late at night.
11. Ba : " I think we should use paper economically so that we can save trees in the forests
Lan : …..
B. Yes, I'd love to
C. That's a good idea.
D. It's nice of you to say so
12. Would you please….. me where the post office is?
A. say e
13. The man….. to the crowd over there is a famous professor.
A. is talking
D. to talk
14. I hurried…..I wouldn't be late for class.
C. as if
15. After Nga's birthday, her mother was the only person….. the house.
D to clean
16. They sell jeans…..the world.
A. over all
B. all over
C. at over
D. over at
17. They didn't go picnic last weekend, and she didn't…..
18. It was the world's ….. volcanic eruption in more than 50 years.
C. the largest
19. New pencil case is….. the old one.
A. as half cheap as
B. half as cheap as
c. half cheaper than
d. as cheap as half
20. He had his father…..his watch.
C. to fix
II. Chia động từ trong ngoặc cho phù hợp để hoàn thành các câu sau.
21. When I came to Nam’s house last night, he (watch)...television.
22. There (be)... no guests at all since I left.
23. I wish they (pass) ….. their exam next year.
24. A new supermarket (build)..... in our neighborhood now.
25.Let's have the window (repair).....
II. Cho dạng đùng của các từ trong ngoặc để hoàn thành các câu sau.
26. You should buy the blue sweater. It suits you….. than the red one. GOOD
27. They live…..in a small village. PEACE
28. Many foreign tourists visit Hanoi, a political and…..centre of Vietnam.CULTRUE
29. He was absent from class yesterday because of his…..ILL
30. The Internet is a wonderful…..of modern life. INVENT
PHẦN C. ĐỌC HIỂU (15 Points)
I. Đọc và chọn một từ thích hợp đã cho trong khung điền vào mỗi chỗ trống để hoàn thành đoạn văn sau.
Anh Vien - the pride of Vietnam sports
Nguyen Thi Anh Vien, the golden girl of Vietnamese swimming, has won her fourth Best Athlete of the Year award (31)..... topping a voto by the General Department of Sports and Physical Training in late December, 2017. The year of 2017 was a good year for Vien (32).....she won two golds and one silver, and set a new record at the Asian Indoor Games and Martial Arts (AIMAG) contest in September in Turkmenistan after seizing eight golds (33)...with three records at the Malaysian Southeast Asian Games in August Her impressive performance convinced about 200 voting journalists, helping her (34)...over two other outstanding athletes, weightlifter Thach Kim Tuan and runner Le Tu Chinh.
It was Vien's comeback after failing to win the award in 2016 to Olympic marksman Hoang Xuan Vinh. Earlier, she dominated the category for three years in a row from 2013 to 2015. With a (35)..... of 19 golds, seven silvers, two bronzes and 13 records set in three SEA games, the young swimmer has become the top winner of medals in Vietnam in the regional games.
Her records have also made Vien a leading swimmer in the region and her name is known throughout the world of swimming.
II. Chọn một đáp án trong số A, B, C hoặc D điền vào mỗi chỗ trống để hoàn thành đoạn văn sau.
Today our (36)..... of food and what it does for our bodies is far more advanced than that of the ancient. Now we know (37) vitamins and how each kind of vitamins helps in the growth of a particular part of our bodies. There are on the market all kinds of vitamin pills one can take to make up for one's lack of certain important things (38) are needed for normal health. Of course, if we eat well and properly, the food that we eat will take care of our bodies without these pills. Just take vitamin pills if our doctor tells us that our bodies are short of something that (39)..... by them.
Generally speaking, everything that we eat does some good to our bodies, but if we eat too much of one kind of food and pay no (40)..... to others, we may have too much of one kind of chemical substance and not enough of others. Then, we may be in trouble. Therefore the best advice about what to eat is that we should eat all kinds of food but never too much of any
A. can supply
C can be supplied
III. Đọc đoạn văn sau và chọn câu trả lời đúng cho các câu hỏi.
The invention of the phonograph happened quite by accident. Thomas Edison moved to Menlo Park, New Jersey in 1876, where he established an industrial research laboratory. There, Edison was working on a carbon telephone transmitter to improve the existing Bell telephone system.
In that laboratory a year later, Edison invented the phonograph while he was trying to improve a telegraph repeater. He attached a telephone diaphragm to the needle in the telegraph repeater; in this way, he was able to reproduce a recording that could be played back. After he made some improvements to the machine, he tested it. He recited Mary Had a Little Lamb" into the machine and played his voice back to a very surprised audience.
41. What is the best title for the passage?
A. Thomas Edison's many inventions
B. Improvements in telephone and telegraph
C. The History of Menlo Park
D. An accidental invention
42. In what year did the invention of phonograph occur? A.
D. the article does not say
43. What was Edison working on when he created the phonograph?
A. A telegraph repeater
B. A telegraph diaphragm
C. A telephone repeater
D. A telephone diaphragm
44. According to the passage, how was the phonograph made?
A. With a telephone needle and a recorder
B. From a recording of a telegraph
C. With only a telegraph repeater
D. From a combination of telephone & telegraph part
45. According to the passage, how did Edison test his new invention?
A. He made improvements to the machine.
B. He used a carbon transmitter.
C. He read a children's rhyme.
D. He produced the audience voice.
PHẦN D: VIẾT (5 Points)
I. Viết lại các câu sau sao cho nghĩa không thay đổi so với ban đầu, bắt đầu bằng từ gợi ý.
46. Mary started playing the piano 10 years ago
-> Mary has…..
47. He failed the exam because of his laziness,
→ Because he …..
48. Although the traffic was bad, we arrived on time.
→ Despite …..
49. These children broke the windows last night.
→ The windows…..
50. “Do you think boys are more intelligent than girls?" she asked me.
→ She asked me...
Vậy là cấu trúc đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh của phòng GD ĐT huyện Quảng Xương, tỉnh Thanh Hoá đều không có nhiều thay đổi so với cấu trúc đề tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 các năm. Hãy thử sức làm bài trong thời gian 60 phút rồi so sánh đối chiếu với lời giải chi tiết dưới đây sau em nhé.
Đáp án đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Anh
Đang cập nhật...
Trên đây là lời giải chi tiết đề thi thử vào 10 môn Anh năm 2021 của phòng GD ĐT huyện Quảng Xương, Thanh Hoá, mong rằng đây sẽ là tài liệu hữu ích giúp các em ôn tập. Đừng quên còn rất nhiều tài liệu đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Anh khác của các tỉnh thành trên cả nước nhé.Hoài Anh (Tổng hợp)