Cùng Đọc tài liệu thử sức với đề thi thử vào lớp 10 năm 2021 môn Anh huyện Thanh Hà, Hải Dương.
Đề thi thử vào 10 môn Anh huyện Thanh Hà, Hải Dương
A. VOCABULARY- GRAMMAR
I. Choose the word, phrase that best completes each sentence. (4.0 pts)
1. You have cleaned your bike,.....?
A. have you
B. do you
C. don't you
D. haven't you
2. Son Doong Cave is recognised as….. cave in the world by BCRA.
A. the larger than
B. the larger
C. the largest
D. the most large
3. My friend,..... bicycle was stolen last week, has decided to buy a motorbike
4. A(n)...... is a person who installs and repairs water pipes.
5. If you come to England, it will be a good….. for you to improve your English.
6. Has your house…..recently?
A. was repainted
B. been repainted
C. to repaint
7. I'm really looking….. hearing from my close friend's news.
C. forward to
D. out for
8. If everybody…... the traffic rules, the roads will be much safer
D. will obey
9. Lan wishes she…..part in the COVID -19 infection prevention campaign.
B. will take
C. could take
D. has taken
10. Is English one of the…..subjects in your country?
11. The hotel where we are…..is quite luxurious.
12. We have many well…...teachers here.
13. She asked me where I…..that car.
B. will buy
D. can buy
14. Tommy suggested…..a pair of shoes for Dad on his birthday.
D. to buy
15. …..the exam is not difficult, none of us can do it.
16. Not only …… her father, but you will know about his job if you go with us.
A. you meet
B. you are meeting C. will you meet
D. do you meet
17. Remember….. smartly when you attend an interview.
C. to dress
18. You should…..with your friends when you visit the mountains.
A. keep on
B. keep in
C. keep out
D. keep in touch
19. My sister….. in the bank for five years.
A. had worked
B. was working
D. has worked
20. We couldn't go out...............the tornado.
A. because of
II. Choose the underlined word or phrase in each sentence that needs correcting.
21. If (A) I were you (B), I didn't (C) buy that expensive (D) car.
22. My family spent (A) an interested (B) holiday in (C) Europe last summer (D).
23. If we turn on (A) destroying the forests (B), there will be (C) big floods (D) every year.
24. Linda has worn (A) her new yellow (B) dress only once (C) since she buys (D) it.
25. I asked (A) him how far was it (B) to the station if (C) I went there by taxi (D).
B. LANGUAGE FUNCTION: Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges. (1 pt)
26. Tom: "How did you get here?" - John: “ ….”
A. I came here last night.
B. The train is so crowded.
C. I came here by train.
D. Is it far from here?
27: I think we should use less paper so that we can save trees in the forests. - “.....”
B. Yes, I'd love to
C. It's nice of you to say so.
D. That's a good idea
28. John "I've passed my final exams." - Tom"....”
A. That's a good idea
B. It's nice of you to say so
C. Good luck!
29. "That's a beautiful dress you are wearing!" - “....”
A. Can I have it?
B. It's in the wash
C. Oh, no, not really
D. I'm glad you like it
30. Peter: "Would you mind lending me your bike?” - John: “.....”
A. Not at all
B. Yes. Here it is
D. Yes, let's
I. Read the passage and decide which option A, B, C or D best fits each space. (1pt).
Television is one of man's most important means of communication. It brings events and sounds (31)..... around the world into millions of homes. A person with a television set can sit in his house and watch the President making a speech or visit foreign country. He about peace. Through can see a war being fought and watch statesmen try (32)..... television home viewers can see and learn about people, places, and things all over the world. TV even takes its (33)..... out of this world. It brings them coverage of America's astronauts as the astronauts explore outer space. In addition to all these things, to television brings its viewers a steady stream of programs that are (34)....entertainment programs than any other entertain. In fact, TV provides (35)...... kinds. The programs include action-packed dramas, light comedies, sporting events and motion pictures.
D. to bring
II. Read the passage and then choose the correct answer A, B, C or D. (1 pt)
It is often considered that the schoolyard is where bullies go to make other kids a miserable school life, but a new study suggests that classrooms are another popular place. The study, presented recently at the American Public Health Association's yearly meeting in Philadelphia, is based on the results of the research from more than 10,000 middle school students who answered questions online.
Of those researched, 43% said they'd been physically bullied within the last month. A bit more than half said they had been laughed at in an unfriendly way, and half reported being called hurtful names. About one third said groups had excluded them to hurt their feelings. 28% said their belongings had been taken or broken; 21% said someone had threatened to hurt them. According to the results, two-thirds of the students said they had been bullied in more than one way over the previous month.
The study authors mentioned that 8% of the students who answered said they had missed school at least once during the school year because of fear of being bullied. 25% said they had taken other actions, such as missing recess, not going to the bathroom or lunch, missing classes, or staying away from some area of the school to escape from experiencing a bully. Bullies did too much to the school life.
36. Bullies can happen in the following places EXCEPT…..
A. teachers' offices
37. The underlined phrase "laughed at" in the passage is closest in meaning to …...
A. made fun of
B. smiled nicely
C. looked after well
D. shouted at
38. Which of the following might some students do to protect themselves from bullies?
A. They call their parents for help.
B. They miss school.
C. They try to hurt others.
D. They break others' belongings.
39. How does the writer feel about bullies at school?
40. Which of the following is probably the best title for the passage?
A. Bad School Life
B. Fear at School
C. Bullies at School
D. School Problems
I. Finish each of the following sentences in such a way that it means exactly the same. (1 pt)
41. The last time I went to the museum was a year ago.
A. A year ago, I often went to the museum.
B. I haven't been to the museum for a year.
C. My going to the museum lasted a year.
D. At last I went to the museum after a year
42. "Why don't we go out for dinner?" said Jane.
A. Jane wanted us to going out for dinner.
B. Jane suggested going out for dinner.
C. Jane suggested to go out for dinner.
D. Jane allow us to go out for dinner.
43. I don't have enough money with me now, so I can't buy that coat.
A. If I didn't have enough money with me now, I would buy that coat.
B. If I had enough money with me now, I wouldn't buy that coat.
C. If I had enough money with me now, I would buy that coat.
D. If I didn't have enough money now, I wouldn't buy that coat.
44. People must not leave bicycles in the hall.
A. Bicycles must been not left in the hall.
B. Bicycles in the hall must not being left.
C. Bicycles in the hall must not left.
D. Bicycles must not be left in the hall.
45. The girl just said hello. She is Tom's youngest sister.
A. The girl who just said hello is Tom's youngest sister.
B. The girl just said hello is Tom's youngest sister.
C. The girl, who just said hello, is Tom's youngest sister
D. The girl saying hello is Tom's youngest sister.
II. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer.(1 pt)
46. Somebody accuse /me / steal money.
A. I was accused by somebody of stealing money.
B. I was accused of stealing money by somebody.
C. I was accused of stealing money.
D. I was accused stealing money.
47. It/an hour/wash/his car.
A. It took him an hour washing his car.
B. It took he an hour washing his car.
C. It took he an hour to wash his car.
D. It took him an hour to wash his car.
48. Hoa/have/many/books/than/her/ sister.
A. Hoa has more books than her sister.
B. Hoa have more books than her sister.
C. Hoa has many books than her sister.
D. Hoa has more many books than her sister.
49. The boy / intelligent / understand / you.
A. The boy is enough intelligent to understand for you.
B. The boy is intelligent enough to understand you.
C. The boy is intelligent enough for understand you.
D. The boy is enough intelligent understand you.
50. I/ look/ summer holidays.
A. I'm looking after the summer holidays.
B. I'm looking forward to the summer holidays.
C. I'm looking before the summer holidays.
D. I'm looking for the summer holidays.
Trên đây là lời giải chi tiết đề thi thử tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 của huyện Thanh Hà, Hải Dương năm 2021 mong rằng đây sẽ là tài liệu hữu ích giúp các em ôn tập. Đừng quên còn rất nhiều tài liệu đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Anh khác của các tỉnh thành trên cả nước nhé.