Cùng Đọc tài liệu thử sức với đề thi thử vào lớp 10 năm 2021 môn Anh mã đề 03 của trường THPT chuyên Lam Sơn:
Đề thi thử vào 10 môn Anh mã đề 03 trường THPT Chuyên Lam Sơn
I. Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest in each of the following questions.
II. Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the rest in the position of the main stress in each of the following questions.
III. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to show the underlined part that needs correction.
5. In spite of (A) my father is old (B), he still goes (C) to work (D).
6. The result (A)of that test must be (B)inform (C)before (D)August.
7. She has disappeared (A)three days ago, and (B)they are still(C) looking for her (D)now.
IV. Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
8. The bigger the supermarket is,.....
A. the choice is wide
B. the wider the choice is.
C. the more the choice is
D. the wider the choice it is.
9. When he…... , he will tell us about the match.
B. will arrive
D. is arrive.
10. The firemen have been examining the ground…..yesterday.
11. The girls and flowers….. he painted were vivid.
12. We….. open the lion's cage. It is contrary to Zoo regulations.
13. Books that give fact about real events, things, or people are called…..
14……. is the natural environment in which plants or animals live.
15. Be careful of that dog. It might…...you.
16. I have been looking….. this book for months, and at last, I have found it.
V. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
17. "Never say that again,.....”
A. won't you
B. do you
C. don't you
D. will you
18. Mary: "Do you think it will rain?" Jenny: "Oh!.....”
A. I don't hope.
B. I hope not.
C. I don't hope so
D. It's hopeless
VI. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
19. After her parents' death, her chief inheritance was an old Bible, which she read and valued.
20. They need to cut back on eating a lot of salt and sugary foods. They're not good for their health.
C. speed up
D. carry out
VII. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions
21. The tendency to develop cancer, even in high-risk individuals, can be decreased by increasing the amount of fruit and vegetables in the diet.
22. With butterflies in my stomach, he waited for his job interview.
VIII. Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks.
Forests are useful to Man in several ways. Wood is always necessary for building and for making all kinds of things and we usually need firewood in our homes. Forests provide timber, one of the most (23)..... resources, but they must be used wisely and managed (24)...... Men should control the cutting of trees in such a way that the forest grows more trees (25).....it would be cut, leaving the young ones to grow bigger. Trees and shrubs are also needed to preserve land (26).....their roots bind the soil, preventing heavy rain (27).....washing the soil away.
B. because of
IX. Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.
JOB INTERVIEW - SELLING YOURSELF
When you apply for a job, one of the most important things is job interview. In order to make a good impression during a job interview, you need to prepare yourself for the interview carefully.
Punctuation is very necessary. You should arrive in plenty of time so that you have a little of time to relax and keep calm before the interview.
You should be well dressed. Do not wear a skirt which is too short or jeans. You also need to plan what you are going to say. You have to answer a lot of questions about your education and experience. You may be asked many things about yourself, and especially about the reason why you decide to apply for the job.
You can ask the interviewer about the salary you expect the position you are applying and the duties you have to do in the job.
You also must try to find out as much as possible about the Company you want to work for.
28. When you apply for a job…..
A. job interview is not important.
B. don't make any good impression.
C. preparation is not necessary.
D. interview is important for you to prepare.
29. What about punctuation?
A. Being late is all right
B. You should arrive early enough to relax
C. Punctuation is not important
D. If you are late the interviewer will wait.
30. What about clothes?
A. You can wear whatever you like.
B. You should be well dressed.
C. Jeans are suggested.
D. A short skirt makes you more attractive.
31. You may be asked about …..
A. your study
B. the reason why you are interested in the job
C. your experience
D. All are correct
32. You can ask the interviewer about…..
A. the salary, position and duties
B. the salary, position and his age
C. the salary and the interviewer's education D. the salary, the interviewer's family and his duties.
X. Rewrite the following sentences, using the provided word keep meaning as that of the root one.
33. He suggested visiting Moc Chau to learn about Thai and H'mong people.
→ What about .....
34. They believe that touching the head of a Buddha statue is a sign of disrespect.
→ It .....
35. It's a pity I can't get my visa extended.
→ I wish .....
36. "Please follow my instructions if you want to pass this module," my teacher said.
→ My teacher told me......
XI. Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word in capital.
37. There has been a slight drop in the number of people using public transport. (SLIGHTLY)
38. Revising for exams takes up all my time at the moment. (BUSY)
39. There was an increased demand for travel, so the government decided to invest in building the very first metro system. (AS)
40. I don't know much about historical events, so I can t help her with her history homework. (IF)
Đáp án đề thi thử vào 10 môn Anh mã đề 03 trường THPT chuyên Lam Sơn
33. What about visiting Moc Chau to learn about Thai and H’mong people?
34. It is believed that touching the head of a Buddha statue is a sign of disrespect.
35. I wish I could get my visa extended.
36. My teacher told me to follow his/ her instructions if I wanted to pass that module.
37. The number of people using public transport has dropped slightly.
38. I am busy revising for exams at the moment.
39. As there was an increased demand for travel, the government decided to invest in building the very first metro system.
40. If I knew much about historical events, I could help her with her history homework.
Vậy là cấu trúc đề thi thử vào 10 môn Tiếng Anh mã đề 03 của trường THPT chuyên Lam Sơn đều không có nhiều thay đổi so với cấu trúc đề tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 các năm. Hãy cùng các bạn của mình thử sức làm bài trong thời gian 50 phút rồi so sánh bài làm với nhau nhé.
Trên đây là lời giải chi tiết đề thi thử tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 mã đề 03 trường THPT chuyên Lam Sơn mong rằng đây sẽ là tài liệu hữu ích giúp các em ôn tập. Đừng quên còn rất nhiều tài liệu đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Anh khác của các tỉnh thành trên cả nước nhé.Hoài Anh (Tổng hợp)