Cùng Đọc tài liệu thử sức với đề thi thử vào lớp 10 năm 2021 môn Anh mã đề 02 của trường THPT chuyên Lam Sơn:
Đề thi thử vào 10 môn Anh mã đề 02 trường THPT Chuyên Lam Sơn
I. Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest in each of the following questions.
II. Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the rest in the position of the main stress in each of the following questions.
III. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to show the underlined part that needs correction.
5. I've been studying (A) French since (B) I have started (C) high school (D).
6. It took (A)them at least (B)two months learning (C)how to pronounce(D) these words.
7. Lake Superior, that(A) lies on (B)the US Canadian border, is the largest lake(C) in(D) North America.
IV. Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
8. Mary….. the country by the time this letter reaches her.
A. is going to leave
B. will leave
C. is leaving
D. will have left
9. Most Americans don't object….. being called by their first names.
10. Let's go to the library, …...?
A. shall we
B. will we
C. would we
D. should we
11. …...the rise in unemployment, people still seem to be spending more.
12. The bomb….. in a crowded street.
A. went out
B. went off
C. came off
D. came out
13. I'm sorry for….. such a fuss about the unfruitful plan.
14. Smoke, dirt and noise are all kinds of …..
15. The speaker said….. nothing worth listening to.
16. This switch is….. high for him to reach.
V. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
17. - “You look nice today. I like your new hair style.” - “.....”
A. It's nice of you to say so
B. Shall I? Thanks.
C. Oh, well done!
D. I feel interesting to hear that.
18. - “A motorbike knocked Ted down!” - “.....”
A. What is it now?
B. Poor Ted!
C. How terrific!
D. What a motorbike!
VI. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
19. I only have time to tell you the main idea of it, not the details.
20. Wildlife on Earth is disappearing fast and will continue to do so unless urgent action is taken.
VII. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
21. My mother often tells me never to accept a lift from someone I've just met!
22. When you bought that new computer a couple of years ago, you probably thought its 500-megabyte hard disk would last for ever.
VIII. Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks.
The relationship between students and teachers is less formal in the USA than in many other countries. American students do not stand up (23).... their teachers enter the room. Students are encouraged to ask questions during class, to stop in the teacher's office for extra hclp, and to phone if they are absent. Most teachers (24) …… students to enter class late or leave early if necessary. (25)..... the lack of formality, students are still expected to be polite to their teachers and fellow classmates.
When students want to ask questions, they usually (26) …... a hand and wait to be called on. When a test is being given, talking to a classmate is not only rude but also risky. Most American teachers consider that students who are talking to each other (27) ….. a test are cheating.
B. In spite
D. Because of
IX. Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.
Man is a land animal, but he also closely tied to the sea. Throughout history the sea has served the needs of man. The sea has provided man with food and convenient way to travel to many parts of the world. Today, nearly two thirds of the world's population lives within 80 kilometers of the sea coast.
In the modern technological world, the sea offers many resources to help mankind survive. Resources on land are beginning to be used up. The sea, however, still can be hoped to supply many man's needs. The list of riches of the sea yet to be developed by man's technology is impressive. Oil and gas explorations have been carried out for nearly 30 years. Valuable amounts of minerals existing on the ocean floor are ready to be mined.
Fish farming promises to be a good way to produce large quantities of food. The culture of fish and shellfish is an ancient skill practiced in the past mainly by Oriental people.
Besides oil and gas, the sea may offer new sources of energy. Experts believe that the warm temperature of the ocean can be used in a way similar to the steam in a steamship. Ocean currents and waves offer possible use as a source of energy.
Technology is enabling man to explore ever more deeply under the sea. The development of strong, new materials has made this possible. The technology to harvest the sea continues to improve. Experts believe that by the year 2020 the problems that prevent us from exploiting fully the food, minerals, and energy source of the sea will be largely solved.
28. The major things that the sea offers man are …..
A. fish and oil
B. minerals and oil
C. food, energy sources, and minerals
D. ocean currents and waves
29. The sea serves the needs of man as …...
A. it provides man with food
B. it offers oil and other valuable sources
C. it provides man with modern technology
D. both A and B
30. We can conclude from the passage that…...
A. the sea resources have largely been used up.
B. the sea, in a broad sense, has not yet been developed.
C. the problems that prevent us from fully exploiting the sea have already been solved
D. by the year 2000, the technology will be good enough to exploit all the se resources
31. The words "Oriental people" in the fourth paragraph means…..
A. people in Asia
B. people in Africa
C. European people
D. American people
32. The best title for this paragraph is …..
B. Sea Harvest
C. Man and the Sea
D. Technology for Exploiting the Sea
X. Rewrite the following sentences, using the provided word keep meaning as that of the root one.
33. They often went to school by bike when they were young.
→ They used
34. She has taught her children to play piano for 4 years.
→ She started
35. It's a pity I can't cook as well as my mom.
→ I wish
36. Shall we use Perfume Pagoda as a theme of the presentation?
→ She suggests
XI. Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word in capital.
37. Finish your homework or you can't go out with your friend. (IF)
38. They're not sure how they should operate the new system. (TO)
39. It took me 4 hours to read the first chapter of the book. (SPENT)
40. Snowboarding is more dangerous than tennis. (AS)
Đáp án đề thi thử vào 10 môn Anh mã đề 02 trường THPT chuyên Lam Sơn
33. They used to go to school by bike when they were young.
34. She started teaching her children to play piano 4 years ago.
35. I wish I could cook as well as my mom.
36. She suggests using Perfume Pagoda as a theme of the presentation.
37. If you don’t finish your homework, you can’t go out with your friend.
38. They’re not sure how to operate the new system.
39. I spent 4 hours reading the first chapter of the book.
40. Tennis is not as dangerous as snowboarding.
Vậy là cấu trúc đề thi thử vào 10 môn Tiếng Anh mã đề 02 của trường THPT chuyên Lam Sơn đều không có nhiều thay đổi so với cấu trúc đề tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 các năm. Hãy cùng các bạn của mình thử sức làm bài trong thời gian 50 phút rồi so sánh bài làm với nhau nhé.
Trên đây là lời giải chi tiết đề thi thử tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 mã đề 02 trường THPT chuyên Lam Sơn mong rằng đây sẽ là tài liệu hữu ích giúp các em ôn tập. Đừng quên còn rất nhiều tài liệu đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Anh khác của các tỉnh thành trên cả nước nhé.Hoài Anh (Tổng hợp)