Đọc tài liệu đã sưu tầm được rất nhiều bộ đề thi thử tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng anh của các trường trên cả nước với mong muốn giúp các em ôn thi được tốt nhất. Dưới đây là đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng anh 2020 tỉnh Bình Dương số 1 để các em thử sức.
Đề thi thử
I. Choose the best answer to complete the sentence.
1. She congratulated me warmly _______ my new job.
2. Family members who live apart try to be together _______ Tet.
3. It’s getting light. Shall I _______ the lights to save electricity?
a. turn down
b. turn up
c. turn off
d. turn on
4. Jane, _______ is my pen pal, is going to come and see me next week.
5. _______ air pollution and water pollution are bad for our health.
6. Oil _______ if you pour it on water.
b. is floating
c. would float
d. must float
7. Practice hard _______ your English will improve.
8. _______ Nancy is a good friend, she sometimes makes me angry.
9. My English teacher suggested we _______ speak English in class.
b. had to
10. "I've won the first prize in the English speaking contest." "_______ "
a. That’s right.
b. It’s not bad.
d. Thank God!
II. Give correct form of the word.
11. _______ are concerned about the air pollution in big cities, (environment)
12. I think Mother’s Day should be celebrated _______ . (nation)
13. In Western countries electricity, gas and water are _______ . (need)
14. There were 1,180 UFO _______ reported in Canada in 2013. (sight)
15. The ending of the book was entirely _______ . (predict)
III. Give correct form or tense of the verb.
16. Her parents (die) _______ a long time ago.
17. He couldn’t face (drive) _______ all the way to Los Angeles.
18. Mr. Robinson (teach) _______ at the university since 1998.
19. Many materials can (recycle) _______ , such as paper, plastic, metal and glass.
20. This T-shirt makes you (look) _______ younger.
IV. Choose the underlined word or phrase that needs correcting.
21. Although she doesn’t trust weather forecasts, but she likes watching them.
C. but she
22. The city suffers from both air pollution or water pollution.
23. Kathy left the party early, and so John did.
D. John did
24. Texas is larger than California, but it has less people than California does.
25. She was one of five astronauts on the space shuttle Challenger, that completed a successful six-day voyage in space in June 1983.
V. Choose the one option that best completes the passage.
Saving energy means saving money. One way to save money is to (26) _______ incandescent lights with fluorescents. This can result in a savings of more than 50% (27) _______ your monthly lighting costs. When it’s time to replace old appliances, it’s wise to spend a bit more for an energy-efficient (28) _______ , and be sure that you are taking advantage of (29) _______ settings already on your current refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine, or dryer. Windows provide another opportunity to (30) _______ your energy costs. Caulk old windows that might be leaky to prevent drafts, and choose double-paned windows (31) _______ you’re building an addition or replacing old windows. (32) _______ areas of your home or apartment offer opportunities to save energy and money. The results are significant and are (33) _______ worth the effort.
26. a. buy
27. a. in
28. a. sample
29. a. saving-energy
30. a. pay
31. a. if
32. a. Almost
33. a. well
VI, Read the passage carefully, then answer the questions.
The idea for creating a day for children to honor their fathers began in Spokane, Washington. A woman by the name of Sonora Smart Dodd thought of the idea for Father’s Day while listening to a Mother’s Day sermon in 1909. Having been raised by her father, William Jackson Smart, after her mother died, Sonora wanted her father to know how special he was to her. It was her father that made all the parental sacrifices and was, in the eyes of his daughter, a courageous, selfless, and loving man. Sonora’s father was born in June, so she chose to hold the first Father’s Day celebration in Spokane, Washington on the 19th of June, 1910. In 1972, President Richard Nixon established a permanent national observance of Father’s Day to be held on the third Sunday of June.
34. Who first had the idea of a “father’s day”?
35. Did Sonora want a special day to honor her father?
36. What qualities did Sonora’s father have?
37. Why did she choose to hold the first Father’s Day celebration in June?
38. When is Father’s Day celebrated?
VII. Use the following sets of words and phrases to write sentences.
39. That/ restaurant/ we/ have/ lunch/ yesterday.
40. Football/ seem/ be/ most/ popular/ game/ England.
41. He suggested/ the commitee/ they/ delay/ make/ decision.
42. It/ important/ you/ stop/ smoke/ at once.
Thông thường đề thi của tỉnh Bình Dương các năm sẽ có phần nghe như: Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn anh 2019 Bình Dương, hãy thường xuyên luyện tập bằng cách nghe thử các bài hội thoại trong tiếng anh 9 hoặc báo đài em nhé!
Đáp án đề thi thử vào 10 môn Tiếng Anh Bình Dương số 1
18. has been teaching/ has taught
19. be recycled
21. C (she)
22. D (and)
23. D (did John)
24. C (fewer)
25. B (which)
34. Sonora Smart Dodd did.
35. Yes, she did.
36. Sonora’s father was a courageous, selfless and loving man.
37. Because her father was born in June.
38. Father’s Day is celebrated on the third Sunday of June.
39. That is the restaurant where we had lunch yesterday.
40. Football seems to be the most popular game in England.
41. He suggested the committee that they (should) delay making decision.
42. It’s important for you to stop smoking at once.
Đọc tài liệu vừa chia sẻ đến các em đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Anh tỉnh Bình Dương năm học 2020-2021. Còn rất nhiều bộ đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Anh của các trường khác trên cả nước đã được chúng tôi biên tập, thường xuyên truy cập vào trang để cập nhật nhé!