Đọc tài liệu đã sưu tầm được rất nhiều bộ đề thi thử vào 10 môn Anh của các trường trên cả nước với mong muốn giúp các em ôn thi được tốt nhất. Dưới đây là đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng anh 2020 của một trường THPT tại Thái Nguyên để các em thử sức
Đề thi thử
SỞ GDĐT THÁI NGUYÊN
TRƯỜNG THPT GANG THÉP
THI THỬ THI TUYỂN SINH VÀO 10 THPT LẦN 1
Năm học 2020 - 2021
Môn : TIẾNG ANH
Thời gian làm bài : 90 phút (không kể thời gian giao đề)
I. Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.
Example: 00. A. man
Answer: 00. C
01. A. practised
02. A. over
03. A. large
04. A. more
05. A. distribute
II. Give the correct tense of the verbs in brackets.
06. When I came back, my parents (plant)________ trees in the garden.
07. They (have)_________ a discussion about how to learn English better now.
08. My father sometimes (come)_________back home late.
09. I am sorry I (not / finish)_________ the report yet.
10. If we go on littering, the environment (become) _____________ seriously polluted.
III. Choose the correct answer.
11. Would you _______showing me the way to the nearest post office?
12. Lan : “ Let’s buy this bag for Mum!” – Hoa : “_____”
A. Yes, you are right
B. Fine, thanks
C. No, it suits her
D. Good idea
13. I _______ go fishing with my father when I was young.
A. used to
B. is used to
C. has used to
D. was used to
14. She was tired ______ her long walk.
D. because of
15. The movie on T.V last night made me ______
16. The village always ______ its harvest festival in the spring.
17. If today were Sunday, I ______ a day off.
C. will have
D. would have
18. He said he ______ repair the computer for me.
19. Hoa hasn’t finished her project, ______?
A. hasn’t she
C. had she
D. is she
20. Don’t go too fast. I can’t ______ up with you.
IV. There is a mistake in the five underlined parts of each sentence. Find the mistakes and correct them.
Example: 00. I has been learning English for 4 years.
A. has been
Answer: 00. A → have been
21. I would rather doing any job than be out of work .
22. If I had known English better, I would apply for that job.
B. had known
D. for that job
23. My parents are thinking of buy a new computer for me.
A. My parents
B. are thinking
D. for me
24. The beach on where we used to lie for sunbathing is very clean.
B. to lie
25. We have to translate this dialogue into Vietnamese, haven’t we ?
D. haven’t we
V. Choose the word or phrase (A, B, C, D) that best fits each space.
Pablo Picasso is considered to be one of the most (26)_______painters in the twentieth century.(27)_______ was born in Malaga, Spain on October 20, 1881.(28)______painting, Picasso also tried (29)______ kinds of job such as a printmaker, ceramicist, stage designer, poet and playwright.
From the age of seven, Picasso received formal artistic training from his father in figure drawing and oil painting. On one occasion, the father found his son painting over his unfinished sketch of a pigeon. Observing the (30)______ of his son’s technique, the father felt that the thirten-year-old Picasso had surpassed him, and vowed to (31)______ painting.
Picasso grew up to become one of the greatest (32)______most influential artists of the 20th century, he is known (33)______ co-founding the Cubist movement, the invention of constructed sculpture, the co-invention of collage, and for (34)_____ styles that he helped develop and explore. Picasso is now regarded as one of the artists (35)______ most defined the revolutionary developments in the plastic arts in the opening decades of the 20th century.
Bạn đang xem tài liệu đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn tiếng anh của Đọc tài liệu.
26. A. fame
27. A. His
28. A. In addition to
29. A. a large amount of
B.a great deal of
30. A. precision
31. A. give away
B. give out
C. give up
32. A. and
33. A. with
34. A. a great deal of
D. a lot of
35. A. how
VI. Give the correct form of the words in brackets.
36. What is the ______ of this river ? (DEEP)
37. Money doesn’t usually bring ______ . (HAPPY)
38. We all enjoyed the trip. It was an_________ experience.(FORGET)
39. I am very ______ of my father and love him so much.(PRIDE)
40. Environmental ______ is everybody’s responsibility (PROTECT)
VII. Read the following passage and choose the correct answer to each question.
Florida’s “Everglades”, the largest national park in the eastern USA, are in serious danger. One of the most significant areas of “wetland” in the world, and classified by UNESCO as a “World Heritage Site”, the park has suffered dramatically over the last sixty years on account of encroaching agriculture and the vast expansion of Florida’s population. If the decline is not stopped, the entire ecosystem of southern Florida could be irreparably damaged – and the sunshine state, one of the fastest growing states in the USA, could become an inhospitable wasteland.
Back in the year 2000, in order to prevent just such a catastrophe, and ensure the survival of America’s most distinctive National Park, Congress approved a 30-year 8.2 billion dollar Everglades rescue plan, the largest concerted environmental project the world had ever known. Estimated at 10,700 square miles (27,000 km2), the original Everglades area was home to a fantastically rich and diverse range of wildlife; but in recent decades, this wildlife has already been decimated. It is estimated that the water-bird population of the Everglades has fallen by 93% in the last forty years.
Unless more progress is made, the outlook for the future is not good, and large parts of the Everglades’ vital and remarkable ecosystems may be damaged beyond repair.
41. Florida’s “ Everglades”, the largest national park in the eastern USA, are in ______
A. the best condition.
B. serious danger.
C. floods and storms.
D. the risk of disapearance.
42. Which of the following is NOT the reason that makes the park suffer dramatically over the last sixty years ?
A. the encroachment of agriculture.
B. the vast expansion of population.
C. industrial pollution.
D. the increase in population.
43. What happen to the wildlife in the original Everglades area in recent decades ?
A. This wildlife has already been destroyed.
B. This wildlife has already been preserved.
C. This wildlife has already been conserved.
D. This wildlife has already been saved and cared.
44. How many percentages of the water – bird population of the Everglades has fallen in the last forty years ?
A. exactly 7%
B. exactly 93%
C. nearly 93%
D. less than 7%
45. What is the message to the readers?
A. We should take action to protect the service in the national park-Florida’s “ Everglades”.
B. We should take action to protect agriculture in Florida.
C. We should take action to protect animals in Florida.
D. We take action to protect the Everglades’ vital and remarkable ecosystems.
VIII. Finish each of the following sentences in such a way that it means exactly the same as the sentence printed before it.
46. My father has bought a new computer.
- A new computer _________________________
47. “ What will you do to help your mother?” they asked him.
- They asked him_________________________.
48. Although my sister was very tired, she tried to help me with the housework.
- In spite of ___________________________.
49. She has a beautiful voice, so we cannot miss her singing.
- She has such _________________________.
50. The water was so cold that the children couldn’t swim in it.
→ The water was not_____________________.
Vậy là Đọc tài liệu đã giới thiệu xong đề thi thử tiếng anh vào lớp 10 năm 2020 của trường THPT Gang Thép, hãy thử làm đề thi này trong 90 phút rồi đối chiếu đáp án bên dưới em nhé!
1.C 2.B 3.C 4.C 5.A
6. were planting
7. are having
9. haven’t finished
10. will become
11.C 12. D 13.A 14.D 15.C
16.A 17.D 18.D 19.B 20.C
21. B - do
22. B - knew
23. C - buying
24. A - which
25. D - don’t we
26. C 27.B 28.A 29.D 30.A
31.C 32.A 33.B 34.D 35.C
41. B 42.C 43.A 44. C 45.D
46. A new computer has been bought by my father.
47. They asked him what he would do to help his mother.
48. In spite of being very tired, my sister tried to help me with the housework.
( In spite of her tiredness, my sister tried to help me with the housework)
(In spite of the fact that my sister was very tired, she tried to help me with the housework)
49. She has such a beautiful voice that we cannot miss her singing.
50. The water was not warm enough for the children to swim in.
Đọc tài liệu vừa chia sẻ đến các em đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Anh tỉnh Thái Nguyên, còn rất nhiều bộ đề thi thử Tiếng anh vào lớp 10 của các trường khác trên cả nước đã được chúng tôi biên tập, thường xuyên truy cập vào trang để cập nhật nhé