Đọc tài liệu xin giới thiệu một đề thi thử vào 10 môn Anh tham khảo của sở GD&ĐT Thái Nguyên dưới đây với mong muốn giúp các em ôn thi được tốt nhất.
Hãy thử sức với đề thi thử vào lớp 10 2021 này trong thời gian 90 phút em nhé:
Đề thi tham khảo vào 10 môn Anh Thái Nguyên 2021
SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO THÁI NGUYÊN
ĐỀ THI THAM KHẢO
THI TUYỂN SINH VÀO LỚP 10 THPT
Năm học: 2021 - 2022
MÔN THI: TIẾNG ANH (dành cho tất cả các thí sinh)
Thời gian: 90 phút (Không kể thời gian giao đề)
Đề thi này gần 04 trang.
Thí sinh làm bài trực tiếp vào đề thi theo hướng dẫn dưới mỗi phần.
I. Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.
1. A. reply
2. A. stopped
3. A. character
4. A. clean
5. A. ships
II. Give the correct tense of the verbs in brackets.
6. He (listen)_____ to romantic music at the moment.
7. They (watch)_____ TV at 4:00 p.m yesterday.
8. She just (leave)_____ the countryside for the city.
9. We think we (hold) _____a farewell party for Mary next weekend.
10. The guest (come)_____ when we were sleeping.
III. Choose the option A, B, C or D which best completes each of the following sentences.
11. He will be in Singapore from Monday_____ Thursday.
12. Mrs. Brown bought _____bottle of water and some bread yesterday.
13. Vietnamese students don't have as many vacations _____ American students do.
14. The teenagers enjoy _____ out with friends on their free time.
C. to hang
15. She often helps the handicapped children on the weekend, _____?
A. is she
B. isn't she
C. does she
D. doesn't she
16. You must write your name in this _____form in capital letters.
17. If I _____ a bird, I would fly.
D. had been
18. John: “Let's go to Ha Long Bay on the weekend." Mark: " _____"
A. That's a fine day
B. That's a good idea
C. Yes, please
D. You are welcome
19. I've just got a new webcam _____ takes really sharp pictures.
20. The minister _____ last week made no comment on this situation.
A. was appointed
B. was appointing
IV. There is a mistake in the four underlined parts of each sentence. Find the mistakes and correct them.
21. Simon takes part with many different volunteer programs in his town.
A. takes part with
22. He gets up early in order reviewing lessons before going to school.
A. gets up
23. Because Ann's English was poor, she couldn't passing the final exam.
B. Ann's English
C. couldn't passing
D. final exam
24. My brother didn't have money enough to buy the dictionary he liked.
B. money enough
C. to buy
D. he liked
25. Your health can't get better if you doesn't come to see the doctor.
A. Your health
B. get better
C. doesn't com
D. the doctor
V. Give the correct form of the words in brackets.
26. The film is so _____ that I have seen it twice. (INTEREST)
27. We can find a lot of useful _____ on the Internet. (INFORM)
28. The evening was _____ spent playing cards and talking. (ENJOY)
29. It is _____to eat too much sugar and fatty food. (HEALTH)
30. They are worried about the sudden _____ of the valuable painting. (APPEAR)
VI. Choose the correct word (A, B, C, D) that best fits each of the numbered blanks.
For many young people in Britain, (31)_____ in one of the school teams and playing in matches is very important. If someone is in a (32)_____ it means a lot of extra practice and often spending a Saturday or Sunday away (33)_____. home, as many matches are played then.
It can also involve traveling to (34) _____towns to play against other school teams and then staying on after the match for a (35) _____or a drink. Some parents, friends or other students will travel with the team to support (36) _____own side.
When a school team wins a match, it is the whole school which feels proud, (37)_____ only the players. It can also mean that a school becomes (38)_____ for being good at certain sports and people from that school may end up playing for national (39)_____ international teams so that the school has some really (40)_____ names associated with it.
31. A. having B. being C. taking D. putting
32. A. group B. team C. play D. field
33. A. at B. on C. for D. from
34. A. others B. another C. other D. one
35. A. play B. meal C. walk D. swim
36. A. their B. its C. our D. whose
37. A. but B. however C. and D. not
38. A. well-made B. well-equipped C. well-done D. well-known
39. A. because B. but C. and D. So
40. A. old B. new C. common D. famous
VII. Read the following passage and choose the correct answer A, B, C or D to each of the following questions.
One of the most urgent environmental problems in the world today is the shortage of clean water. Having clean drinking water is a basic human right. But acid rain, industrial pollution and garbage have made many sources of water undrinkable. Lakes, reservoirs and even the entire seas have become vast pools of poison. Lake Baikal in Russia is one of the largest lakes in the world. It
contains a rich variety of animals and plants, including 1,300 rare species that do not exist anywhere GIÁ else in the world. But they are being destroyed by the massive volumes of industrial effluents which V pour into the lake every day. Even where law existed, the government did not have the power to
enforce them. Most industries simply ignore the regulations. The Mediterranean Sea occupies 1% of the world's water surface. But it is the dumping ground for 50% of all marine pollution. Almost 16 countries regularly throw industrial wastes a few miles off shore.
Water is free to everyone. A few years ago people thought that the supply of clean water in the world was unlimited. Today, many water supplies have been ruined by pollution and sewage. Clean water is now scarce, and we are at last beginning to respect this precious source. We should do something now.
41. According to the writer, one environmental problem in the world today is
A. acid rain
B. industrial pollution
C. shortage of clean water
D. population explosion
42. Many sources of water are not drinkable because of
A. acid rain
B. clean sources
C. solid materials
D. faraway lakes
43. What is the serious problem of Lake Baikal in Russia?
A. It contains a rich variety of animals and plants.
B. It is polluted by massive volumes of industrial wastes discharged into it.
C. It has 1,300 rare species that do not exist anywhere else in the world.
D. The government had the power to enforce laws and regulations.
44. How many countries throw industrial waste into the Mediterranean Sea regularly?
A. nearly 16
B. exactly 16
C. exactly 15
D. less than 15
45. What is the message to the reader?
A. We should take action to protect our water resources.
B. We should not take all water resources into account.
C. We should limit the use of water resources.
D. We should encourage people to use safe water.
VIII. Finish each of the following sentences in such a way that it means exactly the same as the sentence printed before it.
46. I am sorry that I can't come to your party.
→ I wish
47. "Do your parents still live in Nha Trang now?" said Nam.
→ Nam asked me
48. We were late for school because of the heavy rain.
→ Because it
49. My mother used to make us clean the house.
→ We used
50. We've never faced such a serious problem as this.
Đáp án đề thi tham khảo tiếng anh vào 10 Thái Nguyên 2021
46. I wish I would come to the party next week.
47. Nam asked me if my parents still lived in Nha Trang then.
48. Because it rained heavily, we were late for school.
49. We used to be made to clean the house by my mother.
50. Never before have we faced such a serious problem as this.
Đọc tài liệu vừa chia sẻ đến các em một mẫu đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Anh của tỉnh Thái Nguyên, còn rất nhiều bộ đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn tiếng anh của các trường khác trên cả nước đã được chúng tôi biên tập, thường xuyên truy cập vào trang để cập nhật nhéHuyền Chu (Tổng hợp)