Sở GD&ĐT Đồng Nai chính thức công bố đề thi minh họa thi vào 10 môn Tiếng Anh dành cho học sinh lớp 9 trên địa bàn tỉnh để giúp các em làm quen và thử sức với đề thi tại nhà. Đề thi chi tiết như sau:
Đề thi minh họa
SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO
ĐỀ THI MINH HỌA
KỲ THI TUYỂN SINH VÀO LỚP 10
LƯU Ý: Thí sinh phải làm đúng theo hướng dẫn ở mỗi phần.
Đối với phần trắc nghiệm, thí sinh chọn và ghi rõ phương án đúng là một trong các ký tự: A, B, C, D, E, F hoặc G vào giấy làm bài (Ví dụ: 1.A; 2.B; 3.C; …). Nếu thay đổi phương án đã chọn, phải gạch bỏ và viết lại phương án mới bên cạnh. (Nếu viết chồng lên hoặc viết không rõ sẽ không được tính điểm.)
Mọi cách ghi khác đều không được chấm điểm.
A. MULTIPLE CHOICE
I. Choose the word A, B, C or D whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others in each group.
1. A. rings
2. A. boat
II. Choose the word A, B, C or D whose main stress is different from that of the others in each group.
3. A. media
4. A. recognition
III. Choose the best option A, B, C or D to complete each of the following sentences.
5. Choose the word that is CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined part.
I didn’t think his comments were very appropriate at that time.
6. My brother’s hobby is............ old postcards.
7. When he heard the terrible noise, he asked me what was ………. on.
8. – “ What about some soya milk? It is full of protein.”
A. Yes, I’d love to
B. No, thanks you
C. I want to get vitamins
D. It’s terrible enough
9. The Internet is a vast ………. of computers, all connected together.
10. My hair is too long. I’m going to ……….
A. cut it
B. have it cut
C. cutting it
D. cutted it
From 11 to 12, choose A, B, C or D to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following sentences.
11. These interested paintings were donated to the library by Gilmore Foundation 20 years ago.
B. were donated
D 20 years ago
12. I look forward to see you on Tuesday after work.
B. to see
IV. Choose the best answer (A-H) to complete the conversation between Kate and the tourist information officer. There are TWO extra answers which you do not need to use.
Information officer: Hello. Can I help you?
Kate: Yes, please. I’d like some information about the Science Fair.
Information officer: (0)...F.......
Kate: It looks interesting.
Information officer: (13)..........
Kate: Does it cost much?
Information officer: (14)..........
Kate: Great. Is it on today?
Information officer: (15)..........
Kate: Good. Is it near here?
Information officer: (16)..........
Kate: What time does the bus leave?
Information officer: (17)..........
A. In about ten minutes from now.
B. Yes. I’d recommend it.
C. Yes. It begins tomorrow.
D. It’s not far but it’s better to go by bus.
E. No, it doesn’t. There’s a special price for students.
F. Of course. Here’s a brochure.
G. Yes, it is. It’s open until 7 p.m.
H. Near the library.
V. Choose the word or phrase among A, B, C or D that best fits the blank space in the following passage.
Have a walk (18) .......... a beach, listen to the sound of the sea waves, and suddenly you see a lot of rubbish on the beach. Pollution takes away all the (19) .......... of our beaches. I feel really very annoyed (20) .......... I see plastic bags lying on the sand, cigarette ends buried in the sand, and soda cans floating in the sea.
There are a lot of things that we can do. (21) .......... we see rubbish, we should do our part in protecting the land (22) .......... picking it up and throwing it in dust bins. (23) .........., we can form some kind of organization that helps (24) .......... the beaches. If everyone does their part, the beaches will be wonderful and beautiful places. We need to start now (25) .......... the beaches are damaged beyond repair.
18. A. at
19. A. beauty
20. A. before
21. A. While
22. A. by
23. A. Nevertheless
24. A. cleaning up
B. clean up
C. cleaning off
D. clean off
25. A. before
VI. Read the following passage and choose the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.
In many modern countries, people think of a family as a mother, a father and their children. But this is not the only kind of the family group. In some parts of the world, a family group has many other members. This kind of large family is called an “extended family” or a “joint family”.
The joint family includes all living relatives on either the mother’s or the father’s side of the family. It is made up of grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts and cousins. They live together in a large house or in huts built close together.
Early people probably lived in joint families. They had to be part of a large group in order to survive. The members of the group helped each other hunt. They worked together to protect themselves from dangerous animals and other enemies.
In developed countries, some people still live in joint families. The members of a joint family share their earnings and property. If one member of the group becomes ill or has bad luck, the others help the person. As in the past, the members of the joint family offer each other help and protection.
26. What is the main idea of the passage?
A. Family types
B. Living in joint families
C. Extended family
D. Relatives in families
27. According to the passage, members of an extended family live …………
B. near one another
C. far from one another
D. close to the city center
28. Which of the following is NOT true about early people?
A. They hunted in groups.
B. They fought against wild animals.
C. They had enemies.
D. They joined other families.
29. There is a term that is defined in the passage. What is it?
A. family group
B. extended family
C. large house
D. bad luck
30. According to the passage, which is shared among joint family members?
VII. Combine the sentences into a new one, using the given words in brackets. DO NOT change the words given.
31. It’s a pity. I can’t speak English fluently. (wish)
32. Sharon is busy this weekend. She can’t come to the seaside with us (since)
33. She didn’t go to town yesterday. She didn’t want to spend too much money. (avoid)
VIII. Rewrite the sentences without changing their original meanings, using the cues given.
34. She dances beautifully and sings sweetly, too.
→ She not only ..........
35. “Don’t make too much noise, children,” he said.
→ He told .................
36. They have just sent an ambulance to the school.
→ An ambulance .......
IX. Write a paragraph.
37. Write a letter of about 80-100 words to your pen pal Mary in America and tell her about our Tet holiday.
- The end -
Vậy là Đọc tài liệu đã giới thiệu tới các em đề thi minh họa vào 10 2020 môn Anh của tỉnh Đồng Nai, đừng quên còn rất nhiều tài liệu đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Anh khác đang đợi các em khám phá nhé!
31. I wish i could speak English.
32. Sharon can’t come tho the seaside with us since she is busy this weekend.
33. She didn’t go to town yesterday to avoid spending too much money.
34. She not only dance beautifully but also sings sweetly.
35. He told the children not to make too much noise.
36. An ambulance has just been sent to the school.
Trên đây là đáp án đề thi minh họa tuyển sinh vào 10 môn Tiếng Anh tỉnh Đồng Nai năm 2020, mong rằng với nội dung này các em sẽ thử sức đề thi thử vào lớp 10 và ôn luyện kiến thức thật tốt!
Đề thi minh họa môn khác: