Đáp án đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh tỉnh Hải Dương năm 2018
Đề thi chính thức:
SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO
ĐỀ CHÍNH THỨC
KÌ THI TUYỂN SINH VÀO LỚP 10 THPT
NĂM HỌC 2018 - 2019
MÔN THI: TIẾNG ANH
A. GRAMMAR - VOCABULARY- LANGUAGE FUNCTIONS
I. Choose the word, phrase or expression that best completes each sentence below (3.0 points)
1. Paper money ____________ in Vietnam for a very long time.
A. has been used
B. is used
C. has used
2. He hasn't found the book ____________ I gave him yesterday.
3. There is too much traffic in this city. ____________, the air is polluted.
4. I suggest that he ____________more efforts in his work.
C. should make.
5. Mr. Jones enjoys ____________ the Internet in his free time.
A. to surf
6. I have waited for him for over half an hour but he hasn't turned ____________ yet
7. Many people share the opinion that Mother Day should be celebrated___________.
8. I don't bring enough money with me. I wish ___________ enough to buy this book.
B. can bring
9. The program I watched on T.V last night was so that I fell asleep halfway through it.
10. I can never make up stories because I have absolutely no______________
11. Mary: "______________________?"
Tom: "Tall and thin with blue eyes".
A. How is your new English teacher doing?
B. What does your new English teacher look like?
C. How does your new English teacher look like?
12. John: "Shall we go out to choose a birthday gift for Mary?"
A. Great idea
B. There's no doubt about it
C. Yes, please do
13. Harry: "What a terrific hairstyle!"
Daisy: "_______________ "
A. Thank you
B. Why don't you like it?
C. My pleasure
14. Mal: "Could you please do me a favor Hanh: " ____________"
A. No, thanks
B. Sure. What can I do for you?
C. Yes, go ahead.
15. Thanh: "Would you like to go camping with me next Sunday?" Mal: "_______"
A. Yes, please
B. Yes, I'd love to
C. Yes, I would
II. Choose the underlined word or phrase in each sentence below that needs correcting. (1.0 point)
16. The teacher, together with 30 students, are going to attend a party this Saturday evening.
A B C D
17. Mr. Lam, whom gave a lecture at our university last week, is a famous physicist.
A B C D
18. I used to stayed with my grandparents on a farm when I was a child.
A B C D
19. Ha Noi has long been the economic, cultural and history center of Vietnam.
A B C D
20. Nam asked his friends whether they can give him a hand with his work.
A B C D
1. Which notice (A-F) says this (21-25) (1.0 point)
|21. You can't borrow books in the evening.||A. CASH ONLY|
|22. Tickets are sold only on the train today.||B. KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN|
|23. You should not talk too loudly here.||C. CHILDREN UNDER 12 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY ADULTS|
|24. We do not accept cheques or credit cards.||D. LIBRARY: OPEN DAILY: 7 A.M-5P.M|
|25. What you need to buy is unavailable here.||E. TICKET OFFICE CLOSED, BUY YOUR TICKET ON THE TRAIN|
|F. SOLD OUT|
II. Read the passage and choose the best option A, B or C to fill in each blank. (1.0 point)
It might sound strange to you but these are some important rules. If you want to pass examinations, then study grammar ____________(26), if you want to become fluent in English, try to learn English without studying too much grammar because that will only ____________(27) you down and confuse you.
You Will think about rules when creating sentences ____________ (28) than speaking naturally like a native speaker. Some native speakers do not know so many grammatical rules as non-native students.
Everyone can speak at least one language whether they are intelligent or lack some brain power. This could be achieved by being surrounded by that language at all times. You may notice that there are also some people ____________(29) study abroad and learn very little. That is because they go to an English speaking school, but find friends from their own country and don't practice English. Some others can speak English well ____________(30) they live in an English speaking environment.
III. Read the passage carefully and choose the best option to answer each of the following questions below. (1.0point).
Education in England Every child in England between the age of five and fifteen must attend schools. There are three main types of educational institutions, primary (elementary) schools, secondary schools, and universities
Like most countries in the wond, there are two types of schools in England, independent schools (fee-paying schools) and state schools in which students do not have to pay tuition fees. In both types, attendance is compulsory. Morning classes begin at nine o dock and last until half past four in the afternoon. After dasses, most English children often stay at school and take part in extracurricular activities like sports, singing and dancing. Schools are open five days a week. On Saturdays and Sundays there are no lessons. There are holidays at Christmas, Easter and in summer. In London as in all cities there are two grades of schools for those who will go to work at fifteen: primary schools for boys and girls between the ages of five and eleven, and secondary schools for children from eleven to fifteen.
Besides such compulsory lessons as reading, writing, the English language, English literature, English history, geography, science, and nature study, children in England can take many optional subjects like drawing, painting, singing, or woodwork to develop their aptitudes.
31. What does the passage mainly discuss?
A. Entertainment for children in England
B. Education in England
C. State schools in England
32. The writer mentions all of the following types of educational institutions EXCEPT________.
A. primary schools
B. secondary schools
33. "Sports" is mentioned in the reading passage as
A. a compulsory lesson
B. an extracurricular activity
C. an optional subject
34. Which types of schools do 14-year-old children often attend?
C. secondary schools
A. primary schools
35. The word "optional" in paragraph 3 is CLOSEST in meaning to
A. not required
B. not free
I. Finish each the following sentences in such a way that it means the same as the sentence printed before it. (1.0 point)
36. I visited many places of interest during my stay in Da Nang.
37. "I will go with you on your trip to Ha Long next week" Lan said to Minh
Lan said _________________________________________________.
38. Mr. Ba is too old. That's the reason why he can not continue the work.
39. My father has planted some young trees in the back garden.
Some young trees ______________________________________________________.
40. The number of foreign tourists to Vietnam has greatly increased over the last few years.
There has _____________________________________________________________.
II. After finishing your exam, you intend to take a holiday to relax. In about 100-120 words, write a letter to one of your friends, telling him/her about your plan. (2.0 points)
You might use the suggestions below:
+ Where you intend to go
+ Who you are going with
+ How long your holiday will last
+ What activities you plan to do
36. While I was staying in Da Nang. I visited many places of interest.
37. Lan said she would go with Minh on his trip to Ha Long the next week/ the following week/ the week after.
38. If Mr. Ba were not too old, he could continue the work.
39. Some young trees have been planted in the back garden by my father.
40. There has been a great increase in the number of tourists to Vietnam over the last few year.
Nếu không tự động cập nhật được đáp án, các em xem tại đây:
Nguồn đề thi: Ninh Giang Confessions
- Đề thi thử Toán vào lớp 10 năm 2020 huyện Trực Ninh (có đáp án)
- Đề thi KSCL học kì 2 môn GDCD 9 tỉnh Bắc Giang năm học 2019/2020
- Đề thi thử tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Toán năm 2020 của Sở GD&ĐT Tiền Giang
- Đề thi KSCL học kì 2 môn Lịch sử 9 tỉnh Bắc Giang năm học 2019/2020
- Chỉ tiêu tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 năm 2020 tại Lai Châu
- Chỉ tiêu tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 năm 2020 tại Lạng Sơn
- Chỉ tiêu tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 năm 2020 tại Đắk Nông
- Chỉ tiêu tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 năm 2020 tại Bà Rịa-Vũng Tàu