Đáp án đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh năm 2017 - 2018 tỉnh Nghệ An
SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO NGHỆ AN
ĐỀ CHÍNH THỨC KỲ THI TUYỂN SINH VÀO LỚP 10 THPT
NĂM HỌC 2017-2018
Môn thi: Tiếng Anh
Thời gian làm bài: 60 phút, không kể thời gian giao đề
SECTION A. PHONETICS
Choose the word (A, B, C or D) whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others. (1,0 point)
1. A. healthy B. teacher C. ready D. heavy
2. A. city B. pity C. visit D. writer
3. A. cheap B. change C. school D. watch
4. A. ploughed B. laughed C. photographed D. coughed
SECTION B. VOCABULARY & GRAMMAR
Choose the best answer (A, B, C or D) to complete the following sentences. (2,0 points)
1. John ______ at the moment, so he can’t answer the telephone.
A. is working B. worked C. works D. has worked
2. My friend, Nam plays soccer ______ skillfully than I do.
A. as B. most C. quite D. more
3. Uncle Ho, our beloved president, was born ______ May 19th 1890.
A. in B. on C. from D. at
4. The man ______ helped you yesterday is my uncle.
A. whom B. who C. whose D. he
5. Tom and Linda haven’t finished their homework, ______?
A. have they B. have Tom and Linda
C. haven’t they D. haven’t Tom and Linda
6. People are now interested in saving ______ resources.
A. natural B. nature C. naturally D. naturalize
7. - Jane: “You look nice today. I like your new dress!” - Mary: “______.”
A. Oh, well done B. No, thanks C. It’s nice of you to say so D. Not at all
8. Nowadays, viewers can watch international programs on different TV ______.
A. canals B. ways C. routes D. channels
SECTION C. READING
I. Read the passage and answer the questions below. (2,0 points)
Going to party can be fun and enjoyable. If you are invited to a party, you should call the host up early to inform him/her of whether you are going. If you want to bring someone who has not been invited along with you, you should ask for permission first. Remember to dress appropriately for the party. If you are not sure what to wear, do ask your host.
During the party, you can help the host by offering to serve drinks or wash the dishes. Your host would certainly appreciate these efforts. If you happen to be in a party you do not know anyone, do not try to monopolize the host's attention because your host cannot spend all his/her time with you. Instead, learn to communicate with others at the party. You could try breaking the ice by introducing yourself to someone who is friendly-looking.
Before you leave the party, remember to thank your host first. If you have the time, you could even offer to help your host clean up the place.
1. What should we do if we are invited to a party?
2. What can we help the host during the party?
3. Should we move around and talk to other guests if we are in a party?
4. What does the phrase “breaking the ice” in the passage mean?
II. Read the passage and write T for the true statements and F for the false ones. (1,0 point)
The ao dai, the traditional dress of Vietnamese women, has a long history. In the early 17th century, Vietnamese clothing designers made changes to the design of the traditional Chinese costume, creating the primitive forms of the present ao dai. This creativity showed Vietnam’s strong sense of independence. The ao dai, with different designs and materials, was traditionally worn by both men and women. Over the years, despite the coming of western clothing for more convenience in daily activities of modern life, the ao dai has been there to stay. Therefore, Vietnamese women go on wearing this unique dress, which is both traditional and fashionable and which conveys our rich culture to the world.
______ 1. The ao dai has been the traditional dress of Vietnamese women for a long time.
______ 2. Vietnamese ao dai and Chinese dresses are exactly the same.
______ 3. Traditionally, both men and women wore the ao dai.
______ 4. The ao dai of Vietnam is neither fashionable nor traditional.
III. Fill in each numbered blank with ONE suitable word from the box to complete the passage. (1,5 points)
on until what however therefore some at help
TEACHING CHILDREN HOW TO DEAL WITH MONEY
Many children get to learn about money when they first get it from their parents. Parents should (1) ______ children manage their money. They should tell their children (2) ______ they should or shouldn’t buy with it. Family experts say that it is bad to give children more money if they spend too much of it (3) ______ the month or week is over.
Getting a regular amount of money gives children the opportunity of making financial plans. They can save (4) ______ money for the future or buy things that their parents would normally not buy for them.
Not all parents give money to their children. (5) ______, financial experts believe that giving children money lets them use it in a better way. Family experts also suggest that giving a child some money (6) ______ the age of five is appropriate.
SECTION D. WRITING
Write a paragraph (about 60 - 80 words) about Nguyen Kim Ly basing on the information in the table below. Begin with the given sentence. (2,5 points).
Nguyen Kim Ly
a student at Le Loi Lower Secondary school
10 Quang Trung street, Vinh city
tall / long black hair
father, mother, elder brother – Minh
read books, watch TV
I have a friend. ………………………………………………………………………………………..
- Đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh năm 2017 - 2018 tỉnh Thái Nguyên
- Đáp án đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh năm 2017 - 2018 tỉnh Tây Ninh
- Đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh chuyên 2017 - 2018 chuyên Vĩnh Phúc
- Đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh năm 2017 - 2018 tỉnh Bà Rịa Vũng Tàu
- Đáp án đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh năm 2017 - 2018 tỉnh Vĩnh Long
- Chỉ tiêu tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 năm 2020 tại Hải Phòng
- Đề thi thử vào 10 môn Văn năm 2020 Chuyên Thái Nguyên
- Đề thi thử vào 10 môn Lịch sử năm 2020 có đáp án
- Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Sử năm 2020 có đáp án - Mã đề 001
- Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Sử năm 2020 có đáp án - Mã đề 002
- Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Sử năm 2020 có đáp án - Mã đề 003
- Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Sử năm 2020 có đáp án - Mã đề 004
- Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Sử năm 2020 có đáp án - Mã đề 005