Đáp án đề thi Anh vào lớp 10 tỉnh Vĩnh Long 2018
Đáp án đề thi Anh vào lớp 10 tỉnh Vĩnh Long 2018
SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO
ĐỀ CHÍNH THỨC
KỲ THI TUYỂN SINH LỚP 10 THPT
Thời gian làm bài: 60 phút (không kể thời gian giao đề)
Mã đề thi: 146
Chọn từ (ứng với A hoặc B, C, D) có phần gạch chân được phát âm khác với ba từ còn lại:
1. A. climate B. hike C. website D. drip
2. A. divided B. impressed C. collected D. located
Chọn từ (ứng với A hoặc B, C, D) ứng với từ có trọng âm chính nhấn vào âm tiết có vị trí khác với ba từ còn lại:
3. A. region B. journey C. foreign D. impress
4. A. consumer B. festival C. tornado D. effective
Chọn phương án đúng (ứng với A hoặc B, C, D) để hoàn thành mỗi câu sau:
5. Jean cloth does not easily wear out because it is made of strong
A. pattern B. material C. fashion D. dress
6. Forest is an important natural for humans.
A. resource B. power C. pollution D. amount
7. I want to improve my English, so I am an evening course.
A. reading B. staying C. coming D. attending
8. It is important today that students should learn one or two languages.
A. abroad B. overseas C. mother D. foreign
9. Last week, we spent an day at my uncle's farm.
A. enjoy B. enjoyable C. enjoyed D. enjoys
10. Scientists now can predict a volcanic
A. eruption B. erupt C. erupts D. erupted
11. The boy is wearing the white shirt is my new classmate.
A. who he B. that he C. who D. which
12. The children enjoy the buffaloes on the field.
A. riding B. rode C. ride D. rides
13. Jeans have never been out of fashion people began to wear them in 1960s.
A. So B. and C. although D. or
14. My mother asked me why so tired.
A. I was B. was I C. am I D. I am
15. The local police are still missing villagers after the storm.
A. giving up B. looking for C. turning on D. going on
16. If Daniel his exam, he will celebrate with his friends.
A. passes B. pass C. passed D. will pass
17. The electricity bill since we had those new light-bulbs.
A. reduced B. have reduced C. has reduced D. was reduce
18. A huge earthquake Kobe, a city in Japan, in 1955.
A. strike B. have struck C. has struck D. struck
19. English in almost all schools of every country.
A. teaches B. is teaching C. is taught D. teach
20. When I was young, the rivers _____ cleaner than they are now.
A. use to being
B. used to be
C. used to being
D. use to be
Chọn phương án (A hoặc B, C, D) ứng với từ/cụm từ có gạch chân cần phải sửa:
21. Our English teacher(A) is pleasing that(B) we are working(C) very hard(D) this term.
22. The building which (A) was destroyed (B) in the earthquake have (C) recently been rebuilt(D).
23. When I was a secondary school student (A), I had to learn (B) lists of (C) irregular verbs by mind.(D)
24. I wish I can go (A) boating (B) in the (C) river right (D) now.
Chọn phương án đúng nhất cho các tình huống giao tiếp sau:
25. - Kim: "Why don't we set up an English speaking club for our class?"
A. That's a good idea.
B. As it may improve my English.
C. It is an international language.
D. At least 30 of us.
26. - Bill: "What a lovely skirt you have!"
- Ann: "____"
A. That's right, I am.
B. Why not? Yes, let's.
C. You are welcome.
D. It's very nice of you to say so.
Chọn phương án đúng đúng với A hoặc B, C, D) để hoàn thành các câu sau:
27. What was the name of the fashion designer _______?
A. who won the prize
B. the prize won who
C. which won the prize
D. won the prize who
28. What would you do if _____?
A. you see an alien
B. you saw an alien
C. an alien will be seen
D. an alien is seen
Chọn phương án (A hoặc B, C, D) ứng với câu có nghĩa gần nhất với mỗi câu cho sẵn sau đây:
29. "They will build a new English center here," he said.
A. He said they would build a new English center here.
B. He said they build a new English center here.
C. He said they built a new English center here.
D. He said they would build a new English center there.
30. They also speak German at EU meetings.
A. German is also speak at EU meetings.
B. EU meetings is also spoken German.
C. EU meetings is also speaking German.
D. German is also spoken at EU meetings.
Đọc kĩ đoạn văn sau và chọn phương án đúng (ứng với A hoặc B, C, D) cho mỗi chỗ trống:
There are many different ways to improve your reading speaking skills when you study another language. It's easy to (31) ______ a mistake when you write a letter or speak for the first time. You can get a friend (39)____ speaks the I them on your phone. Then you can play it back at home and review Tanguage well and record them on your phone. Then you can play it has label things you use a lot, like your book (34) ______backpack. This will help you when you try to translate English words (35)__________ your own language in the future.
31. A. be B. get C. do D. make
32. A. he B. who C. which D. she
33. A. different B. differently C. difference D. differences
34. A. when B. or C. but D. so
35. A. for B. with C. into D. on
Đọc kĩ đoạn văn sau và chọn phương án đúng (ứng với A hoặc B, C, D) cho mỗi câu hỏi:
Television and Kids
Television is very popular and even has some benefits for kids. It helps very young children learn the letters of the alphabet, and helps other kids learn about science, cultures, and world events.
However, researchers show that too much TV is bad for children. For one thing, there is a link between watching more than four hours of TV a day and being overweight. For another thing, many TV shows are violent and upsetting. Watching these shows may cause kids to be more fearful. And of course, more time in front of the TV means less time to study. Too much TV may also be the cause of lower grades. Experts do not agree on the solution to these problems. Some say that kids should watch only educational programs; others say kids should watch no TV at all. And others suggest teaching them to watch TV as occasional entertainment, not as an everyday hobby.
36. What is the passage mainly about?
A. Benefits of kids' TV shows
B. Effects of television on kids
C. Why kids love TV
D. Why kids shouldn't watch TV
37. According to the passage, watching a lot of TV may
A. cause weight problems in children
B. cause children to be more famous
C. cause children to get better grades
D. cause students to study more
38. The word "them" in paragraph 3 refers to
39. The word "occasional" in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to
A. very often
B. not very often
40. What can be inferred from the passage?
A. TV is always bad for children.
B. TV is only good for entertainment.
C. Kids should watch only educational shows.
D. Television has some benefits along with problems.
Nếu không tự động cập nhật được đáp án, các em xem tại đây:
- Đề thi Olympic Toán quốc tế (IMO) 2020
- Đáp án đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh Hà Nội số 3
- Đề thi thử lớp 9 vào 10 lần 1 môn Toán năm 2020 có đáp án
- Điểm chuẩn tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 tỉnh Lào Cai 2020 - 2021
- Điểm chuẩn tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 Bình Phước năm 2020 -2021
- Đề thi thử lớp 10 môn Toán chuyên Khánh Hòa 2021 kèm đáp án
- Điểm chuẩn tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 Hòa Bình 2020 - 2021
- Điểm chuẩn tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 Điện Biên 2020 - 2021