Đáp án đề thi Anh vào lớp 10 TP Hồ Chí Minh 2018
Đề thi chính thức:
I. Choose the word/ phrase (A, B, C or D) that best fits the space in each sentence. (2.0 pts)
1. Are you _______ teaching on Saturday mornings this form?
A. enjoy B. likely C. busy D. expected
2. I hope _____ to know this beautiful city better.
A. to have B. to get C. to need D. to appear
3. Jeff completely ignored what I said and
A. put B. tried C. went D. depended
4. The ones about I have been worried these days are the students of mine.
A. that B. whom C. whose D. which
5. I suggest that we should _ people from catching fish by using electricity.
A.let B. relate C. prohibit D. encourage
6. Mr. Loc, who teaches Maths here, speaks very ____ English.
A. best B. good C. well D. fluently
7. Watching TV all day is a bad habit _____ we get no exercise and eat unhealthy snacks.
A. but B. though C. because D. therefore
8. A recycled plastic bottle saves enough _____ to run a 60-watt light bulb for 6 hours.
A. energy B. money C. electron D. life
9. - Hai Anh: "_____" - Minh Phuong: "Why not?"
A. You should cook the meal now.
B. How about cooking the meal now?
D. We'd better be cooking the meal.
C. Have you cooked the meal?
10 ._Sue: "Thank you very much for your donation! _Peter:" ____"
A. Yes, do it now. B. Sure, I'll do it. C. Not a chance. D. It's my pleasure.
IV. Choose the word (A, B, C or D) that best fits the blank space in the following passage. (1.5 pts)
Two British policemen were (19) ________ to investigate a flying saucer on March 31, 1989, the day before April Fool's Day. When the policemen arrived at a field in Surrey, they saw a small figure wearing a bliver space (20)________ walking out of a spacecraft. Immediately the police ran off in the opposite direction Reports revealed that the aien was in fact a small person and the flying saucer was a hot air balloon that had been specially built to look (21)________ La UFO by Richard Branson, the 36-year-old chairman of Virgin Records.
Branson had planned to (22)________ the balloon in London's Hyde Park on April 1. However, a wind change had brought him down in a Surrey field. The police received a lot of phone calls from terrified motorists as the balioon drifted over the motorway. One lady was so (23)________ by the incident that she was crying as she was (24)________ the UFO 10 a radio station.
19. A-run B-sent C-spent D- come
20. A- suit B-cloth C- denim D- Iinen
21. A-like B-as C-for D-after
22. A-fly B-land C-erupt D-collapse
23. A-pleasing B-terrific C-shocked D- amazed
24. A-telling B-saying C-phoning D-describing
Thi sinh chỉ viết mẫu tự (A, B, C, hoặc D) đại diện cho câu trả lời đúng vào Phần trả lời.
Phần trả lời: 19.________ 20.________ 21.________
V. Use the correct form of the word given in each sentence (1.5 pts)
25. Have you read the ________ of our school closing ceremony? (announce)
26. In the 16th century jean cloth was made ________ from cotton. (complete)
27. The next stage in the development of television is________ TV. (active)
28. Some________ have raised people's awareness of thinos' protection. (conservation)
29. Sveden has a(n)________ solar energy program. (advance)
30. We all enjoy listening to his________ stories. (humor)
Thí sinh phải viết từ cần điền vào phần trả lời đuôi đây.
Phần trả ời:
25.________________________ 26.________________________ 27.________________________
28.________________________ 29.________________________ 30.________________________
VI. Rearrange the groups of words in a correct order to make complete sentences.(0.5 pt)
31. that family members / a celebration / Tet is so important / try to come back home / living apart //
32. and developing nations /the rivers and seas/ for polluting/Both developed / are responsible //
Thí sinh viết tiếp các nhóm từ và dấu câu theo đúng trình tự vào Phần trả lời để hình thành câu hoàn chỉnh.
Phần trả lời:
31. Tet is so important ________________________________________________
32. Both developed________________________________________________
VII. Rewrite each of the following sentences in another way so that it means almost the same as the sentence printed before it. (2.0 pts)
33. We are eager to make a trip to the countryside this July.
--> We are looking ________________________________________________
34. It's two months since we last saw a movie.
--> We haven't ________________________________________________
35. Minh does not speak English as well as Lan.
--> Minh wishes he ________________________________________________
36. Stop using the computer after 10 P.M.
--> You must shut ________________________________________________
Thí sinh viết tiếp những câu trên theo đúng yêu cầu của đề dẫn vào Phần trả lời dưới đây.
Phần trả lời:
33. We are looking ________________________________________________
34. We haven't________________________________________________
35. Minh wishes he________________________________________________
36. You must shut________________________________________________
THE END OF THE TEST
Đáp án tham khảo:
31. Tet is so important a celebration that family members living apart try to come back home.
32. Both developed and developing nations are responsible for polluting the rivers and seas.
33. We are looking forward to making a trip to the countryside this July
34. We haven’t seen a movie for two months.
35. Minh wishes he could speak English as well as Lan
36. You must shut down the computer after 10 P.M.
- Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Toán 2020 trường Lương Thế Vinh (lần 2)
- Chỉ tiêu tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 năm 2020 của tất cả các trường tại Hà Nội
- Chỉ tiêu tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 năm 2020 tại Vĩnh Long
- Đề thi khảo sát chất lượng môn Toán vào 10 - Quận Thanh Xuân năm 2020
- Đề thi khảo sát chất lượng môn Toán vào 10 của Quận Tây Hồ năm 2020
- Đề thi thử lớp 10 môn Văn trường THPT Phan Thiết năm 2020
- Đề thi tham khảo vào 10 môn Toán - Thái Nguyên năm 2020
- Đáp án đề thi tham khảo vào 10 môn Anh 2020 tỉnh Thái Nguyên