Đáp án đề thi Anh vào lớp 10 tỉnh Quảng Ninh năm 2018
>> Cập nhật ngay: Đáp án Anh vào 10 tỉnh Quảng Ninh 2019
Đề thi Anh vào lớp 10 tỉnh Quảng Ninh năm 2018
I. Circle the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions. (0.5 point)
Question 1: A. unit B. city C. nine D. thing
Question 2: A. horses B. houses C. chooses D. rises
II. Circle the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in the following questions. (0.5 point)
Question 3: A. nation B . comic C. enjoy D. mountain
Question 4: A. ability B. impossible C. reality D. difficult
III. Circle the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the underlined part that needs correcting in each of the following questions. (1.5 points)
Question 5: I suggest (A) go to (B) school by bicycle instead of (C) by motorbike(D).
Question 6: She is (A) very good (B) at (C) English, doesn't she (D)?
A B C D
Question 7: The bus collected (A) us on (B) 5 o'clock early (C) in the morning(D).
Question 8: Scientists say (A) that the disappearance of(B) the trees are(C) already causing changes in(D) the climate.
Question 9: In the (A) 18 century jean cloth (B) was make (C) completely from (D) cotton.
Question 10: We're amazing(A) that Nga won (B) the first prize (C) in the language (D) contest.
VI. Read the following passage and circle the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct word that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 26-30. (1.25 points)
My village is about 50 kilometers (26)……………….the city center. It is a very beautiful and (27)……………. place where people grow flowers and vegetables only. The picturesque scenery. The air is village is very famous for its pretty roses (28)………….. quite fresh; however, the smell of roses sometimes makes people feel cool. In spring, my village looks (29)………………a carpet with plenty of colors. Tourists come to visit it so much time to water often. Nowadays, with electricity, it doesn't take the (30)………………… the roses. And even at night, people can walk along the path and enjoy the fresh smell of the flowers.
Question 26: A. on B. for C. from D. at
Question 27: A. peace B. peaceful C. peacefully D. peacefulness
Question 28: A. So B. to C. but D. and
Question 29: A. Nike B. as C. same D.after
Question 30: A. villages B. villagers C. shoppers D. city-dwellers
VII. Read the following passage and circle the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 31-35. (1.25 points)
Saving energy means decreasing the amount of energy used while achieving a similar outcome of end use. Using less energy has lots of benefits - you can save money and help the environment. Generating energy requires precious natural resources, for instance coal, oil or gas. Therefore, using less energy helps us to preserve these resources and make them last longer in the future.
If people use less energy, there is less pressure to increase the available supply of energy, for example by constructing new power plants, or by importing energy from a different country.
There are many sources on the web that give you ideas of what you can do to save energy. Here are a few ideas to help you:
* Change your travel behavior, think more in terms of public transportation, if possible, walk or ride your bicycle instead of taking the car.
* Reduce your house heat, keep the windows closed while heating, dress warmly.
* Choose products that come with lightweight packaging.
* Turn off lights and appliances when you are not using them, use energy-saving light bulbs.
* Reuse plastic bags for shopping and storage.
* Use a microwave instead of a stove to reheat food.
* Use rechargeable batteries instead of disposable batteries.
Question 31: What is the best title of the passage?
A. How to Save Energy
B. Saving Energy
C. Why to Save Energy
D. Benefits of Saving Energy
Question 32: According to the passage, all of the following are mentioned as the benefits of saving energy EXCEPT ___.
A. saving money
C. helping the environment
B. preserving natural resources
D. reducing house heat
Question 33: If people save energy, ____.
A. more energy will be imported
B. more money will be spent
C. fewer power plants will be built
D. fewer natural resources will be preserved
Question 34: According to the passage, people can find ways of saving energy by ______.
A. searching the Internet
B. keeping the windows closed
C. choosing lightweight packaging products
D. using public transport
Question 35: What can be inferred from the passage?
A. There are many sources of energy.
B. Products with lightweight packaging are not expensive.
C. A microwave is better than a stove.
D. It is not very difficult to find ways to save energy.
VIII. Rewrite each of the sentences below in such a way that it means exactly the same as the one given before it. (1.25 points)
Question 36: Study harder and you will pass the exam.
→ If you ………………………………………………………..
Question 37: It's a pity that I can't speak Chinese. .
→ I wish ………………………………………………………
Question 38: "I will fly to Ho Chi Minh City tomorrow," he said.
→ He said ……………………………………………………
Question 39: Although I was very tired, I couldn't sleep.
→ In spite of.............................................
Question 40: The minister proposed regular meetings for the committee.
→ The minister suggested that………………………………………
Đáp án đề thi Anh vào lớp 10 tỉnh Quảng Ninh năm 2018
|1. C||5. B||9. C||13. C||17. B|
|2. D||6. D||10. A||14. D||18. C|
|3. C||7. B||11. A||15. D||19. B|
|4. D||8. C||12. B||16. A||20. D|
|26. C||27. B||28. D||29. A||30. B|
|31. A||32. D||33. C||34. A||35. D|
36. If you study harder, you will pass the exam.
37. I wish I could speak Chinese.
38. He said he would fly to Ho Chi Minh City the following day/ the next day/ the day after.
39. In spite of my tiredness, I couldn't sleep. / In spite of being very tired, I couldn't sleep.
40. The minister suggested that regular meetings should be held for the committee. / The minister suggested that the committee (should) have regular meetings.
- Chỉ tiêu tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 năm 2020 tại Hải Phòng
- Đề thi thử vào 10 môn Văn năm 2020 Chuyên Thái Nguyên
- Đề thi thử vào 10 môn Lịch sử năm 2020 có đáp án
- Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Sử năm 2020 có đáp án - Mã đề 001
- Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Sử năm 2020 có đáp án - Mã đề 002
- Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Sử năm 2020 có đáp án - Mã đề 003
- Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Sử năm 2020 có đáp án - Mã đề 004
- Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Sử năm 2020 có đáp án - Mã đề 005