Đáp án đề thi Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 tỉnh Kiên Giang năm 2018
Đề thi chính thức môn Tiếng Anh thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 THPT năm 2018 của sở GD&ĐT tỉnh Kiên Giang.
SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO
ĐỀ THI CHÍNH THỨC
(Đề thi có 04 trang)
KÌ THI TUYỂN SINH VÀO LỚP 10 THPT
NĂM HỌC 2018 - 2019
MÔN THI: TIẾNG ANH
Ngày thi: 04/06/2013
Thời gian làm bài: 60 phút, không kể thời gian phát đề
A. MULTIPLE CHOICE TEST (8 marks)
PART I: PRONUNCIATION (1 mark)
Choose the went whose stressed pattern is different from that of the others.
1. A. design B. improve C. enjoy D. mention
2. A. separate B. religion C. pagoda D. effective
3. A. cnvironment B. mausoleum C. compulsory D. communicate
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
4. A. musicians B. highlands C. assignments D. problems
5. A. embroidered B. encouraged C. controlled D. experienced
Put your answers in this box with letter A, B, C or D
PART II: VOCABULARY AND GRAMMAR (4 marks)
Choose the best answer from the four options given (A, B, C or D) to complete each sentence.
1. Companies now realize that ______ want products that will not only work effectively, but also save money.
A. consumers B. consumes C. consumption D. consumed
2. The Internet has increasingly developed and become _______ of our everyday life.
A. piece B. part C. reason D. cause
3. Tuan prepared for the entrance high school test carefully, ________ he passed it easily last year.
A. but B. or C. so D. though
4. Since Paul arrived, he has been learning a lot about life _______ a farm.
A. in B. for C.at D. on
5. When a tropical storm reaches 120 kilometers _______ hour, it is called a hurricane in North and South America, a cyclone in Australia and a typhoon in Asia.
A. per B. with C. from D. to
6. Charles has tried his best to get scholarships to study abroad. ________ he has not been successful yet.
7. When the ground floor was on fire, they ________ on the fifth floor of the building
A. are sleeping
B. have slept
C. were sleeping
D. will sleep
8. If I ________ a plane now, I _____ you around the world.
A. have - will fly
B. had - will fly
C. have - would fly
D.had -- would fly
9. Tomorrow afternoon, I will go to Tan Son Nhat Airport to meet my friends _____ come from Singapore
A. which B. who C. whom D. what
10. The children went to school on time ________ it rained heavily yesterday morning.
A. although B. since C. as D. because
11. Mr. Smith said: "I will travel to Hongkong next week."
A. Mr. Smith said that I will travel to Hongkong next week.
B. Mr. Smith said that he will travel to Hongkong following week.
C. Mr. Smith said that I would travel to Hongkong the next week.
D. Mr. Smith said that he would travel to Hongkong the following week.
12. David couldn't attend the meeting last night _____ he had a bad cough.
A. though B. because C. even though D. so
13. Kim speaks English ____ I do.
A. as fluent as
B. more fluent than
C. more fluently than
D. so fluently as
14. Our doctor suggests that we ______ every morning to keep fit.
B. should jog
D. to jog
15. A new bridge ______ across this river next year.
A. is built
B. was built
C. is going to be built
D. has been built
16. My parents enjoy _______ the film “Mong phu hoa" on VTV3.
A. to watch B. watch C. watched D. watching
17. Nobody knows where the old man lives, ____ ?
A. do they B. don't they C. won't he D. will he
Choose the underlined word or phrase that needs correcting (among options A, B, C or D )
18. Mr. and Mrs. Brown decided selling their old house in this city and buy a new villa in the countryside.
B. in this city
C . buy
D. in the countryside
19. Van Phuc village in Ha Noi produces difference types of silk products such as cloth, scarves, ties, and dresses
A. in Ha Noi
C. such as
20. We started to learn English when we were in grade 3. Up to now, we have learnt English since 7 years
A. to learn B. when C. have learnt D. since
PART III. SPEAKING (1 mark)
March the question statements (1-5) with the correct answers/responses (A-F) in this bax: 0 is an example
|0. Why don't we eat out for a change?||A. I will|
|1. How far is the nearest supermarket?||B. Good luck|
|2. What do you think of the Quiz Show Road to the Olympia?||C. Go out and do something interesting|
|3. Remember to return my books next week||D. That's a good idea. Let's go to Huong Bien Restaurant|
|4. I'll take the final test tomorrow.||E. Oh, it's great. It's an opportunity to test my
|5. I'm bored||F. Big C is the nearest one but that's nearly five
kilometers away Put your annwers in this bar
PART IV: READING(2 marks)
Choose the word or phrase (A, B, C, or D) that best fits each space in the following passage
June " is Pen Pal Day, I'm sure most of us have had a pen pal at one time (1)____________ our lives. Many of us still have one. That is the day to say thank you to your pen pals. It is also the day to thank your key pals too. Nowadays, most people (2)_______via e-mail, chat or text messaging. We type using keys, rather (3)__________ writing with pens. Using the latest technology, we also have webcam pals. Times have changed (4)_________ the original idea of a pen pal. Many language students have pen pals because it's a great way to practice writing in another language. There are many websites people can visit to find a pen pal. If you would like a pen pal, perhaps this is the day to start looking for and (5)_______ a new friend.
1. A. on B. in C. at D. during
2. A. communication B. communicate C. communicative D. communicated
3. A. to B. than C. of D. for
4. A. for B. to C. since D. from
5. A. getting B. making C. looking D. scarching
Read the following passage and choose the correct answer among options A, B, C or D.
Every one of us produces garbage of one kind or another. Some of the garbage is thrown into the sea. Some is burnt or buried under the ground. Every year we need to find about 800,000 cubic metres of empty land just to bury the garbage. This is the same as filling one football stadium with garbage up to 20 metres high!
This garbage damages the environment. Although a lot of garbage is buried in the ground, some of it gets blown about in the wind. Also, when the garbage is burnt, poisonous gases are given off into the air. The garbage thrown into the sea will pollute the water.
What can we do about these problems? Well, one very easy answer is to produce less garbage. We can recycle things made from glass and paper as well as tin cans. People can refuse to take the plastic bags from the shops and supermarkets by bringing with them their own bags or baskets when they go shopping.
The government should tell people about the dangers of garbage pollution. Education is perhaps the mos important factor for keeping our environment healthy for the future.
6. Which of these don't we usually do with our garbage?
A. Bury it in the football stadium. B. Throw it into the sea.
C. Burn it D. Bury it in the ground
7. Poisonous gases are given off when we
A. throw the garbage into the sea B. burn the garbage.
C. let the garbage blow around in the wind D. recycle the garbage.
8. Which of these can't be recycled?
A. Glass B. Paper C. Tin cans D. Poisonous gases
9. What should we do when we go shopping?
A. Use our own baskets or bags. B. Ask for more plastic bags.
C. Teil other people about recycling. D. Buy less food.
10. Which is probably the most important way to protect the environment?
A. Recycle more garbage. B. Educate people.
C. Throw more garbage into the ocean. D. Stay away from shops.
Put your answers in this box with letter A, B, C or D
B. WRITTEN TEST (2 marks)
PARTI : WORD FORMATION (1 mark)
Fill in each blank with the correct form of the given word
1. James drove_________________. He caused some traffic accidents. (CARE)
- 2. Air and water________________can make people fall ill. (POLLUTE)
3. You can_____________________the amount of gas by travelling by bicycle or public transport (REDUCTION)
4. Most of our_________________now comes from the use of coal, gas, oil or nuclear power. (ELECTRICAL)
5. This bookshop is rather small in______________with the ones we have just visited (COMPARE)
PART II: SENTENCE TRANSFORMATION (1 mark)
Rewrite the sentences in such a way that they mean almost the same as the given ones
1. She doesn't speak Arabic. She can't understand what the man says. ( Using Conditional sentence)
2. Nobody has seen him for ages.( Using Passive voice)
3. "Where did you spend your holiday last year?", Maria asked David. (Using Reported Speech)
4. It's a pity that I don't have enough money to lend you now (Using Wish)
5. My teacher stopped smoking two years ago. ( Using Tense)
My teacher hasn't....................................................
Đáp Án môn Tiếng Anh thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 THPT năm 2018 của sở GD&ĐT tỉnh Kiên Giang.
A. MULTIPLE CHOICE
1. D 2. A 3. B 4. C 5. D
|1. A||2. B||3. A||4. D|
|5. A||6. B||7. C||8. D|
|9. B||10. A||11. D||12. B|
|13. C||14. B||15. C||16. D|
|17. A||18. A||19. B||20. D|
1. F 2. E 3. A 4. B 5. C
1. B 2. B 3. B 4. D 5. B
6. A 7. B 8. D 9. A 10. B
B. WRITTEN TEST
1. If she spoke Arabic, she could understand what the man says.
2. He has not been seen for ages.
3. Maria asked David where he had spent his holiday the previous year.
4. I wish I had enough money to lend you now.
5. My teacher hasn't smoked for two years.
Nếu không tự động cập nhật được đáp án, các em xem tại đây:
Đọc tài liệu xin gửi đến các bạn đáp án đề thi môn Toán (không chuyên) vào lớp 10 năm 2018 của trường phổ thông năng khiếu TP Hồ Chí Minh để các em học sinh tham khảo.
Đáp án đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 Sơn La môn Toán năm 2018 làm tài liệu ôn luyện và giải đáp các câu hỏi trong đề thi cho các em.
Đáp án đề thi Toán vào 10 2018 của tất cả 63 tỉnh thành trên cả nước là một tài liệu vô cùng hữu ích giúp các em luyện ôn thi tuyển sinh vào 10