Đề thi chính thức
SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO
ĐỀ CHÍNH THỨC
KỲ THI TUYỂN SINH LỚP 10
Năm học: 2018 – 2019
Khóa ngày: 11/7/2018
Môn thi: Tiếng Anh
Thời gian làm bài: 60 phút (Không kể thời gian giao đề)
Question 1-2: Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently the others. (0.5 m)
1. A. plumber
2. A. invite
Question 3-4: Choose the word whose main stress pattern is not the same as that of the others. (0.5 m)
3. A. humor
4. A. favorite
Question 5 - 12: Choose the word or phrase (A, B, C or D) that best fits the gap in each sentences. (2ms)
5. Spoken all over the world, English has become an international _________.
6. If we _________ wasting water, there will be a shortage of fresh water in a few decades.
A. go out
B. go on
C. turn on
D. turn off
7. Would you mind _________the window, please?
C. to open
D. to opening
8. _________are installed on the roofs of the houses to receive the energy from the sun
A. Neon signs
B. Solar panels
C. Street lamps
D. Light bulbs
9. Hoa: "Let's go to the school canteen for some snacks, Huong."
A. That's a good idea
B. I don't know
C. No, I'd love to
D. You're welcome
10. You need a password to get _________ to the computer system.
11.I _________ my old friends since I graduated from university in 2008.
A. haven't met
B. didn't meet
C. won't meet
D. don't meet
12. The Internet is a wonderful invention of modern life,_________?
A. is it
B. are they
C. isn't it
D. doesn't it
Question 13 - 16: Choose the underlined word or phrase (A, B, C or D) that needs correcting. (1.0 m)
13. The student asked his teacher if she can speak more slowly.
A B C D
14. If Mary were three inches taller, she will apply for that job.
A B C D
15. Although I know you are too busy to come, but I look forward to seeing you again
A B C D
16. The opening ceremony of the 2018 FIFA World Cup took place in Russia in 14 June 2018.
A B C D
Question 17-18: Use the correct form of the word given to complete each sentence. (0,5 m).
|17. We often take part in many __________ activities at school.|
18. You shouldn't give people the wrong _______ that you are not friendly.
Question 19-23: Read the passage and choose A, B, C or D to complete the blacks? (1,25ms)
Do you know the Kimoto? A dress that looks like a robe is the traditional clothing of Japan. Kimono styles (19)_______ significantly in Japan's history. Men, women and even children in Japan also (20)_______ Kimonos. The colors, cloth materials, and decorations of a Kimono vary among people (21)_______ wear it. They are different according to the sex, the age and the marital status of the wearer. They are also different according to the seasons of the year and the occasions for which the Kimino is worn Although most Japanese people now like to wear Western style clothes such (22)_______ suits, shirts or skirts every day, they wear Kimonos on holidays and other special (23)_______. Japanese women look more beautiful and unique in their traditional dress.
B. is changing
C. has changed
D. have changed
Question 24-30: Read the passage and do the following tasks. (1.75 ms)
Last summer, I had a chance to join Nam's family on a trip to his home village, about 30 km to the north of Da Nang. The village lies near the foot of Hai Van Pass. We went there by car. Our car traveled at an average speed so that we could enjoy the beautiful sights along the road.
The green puddy fields stretched as far as the eye could see. Some cows were grazing by the roadside and some storks were fluttering beyond. After about half an hour, we reached a river. Nam's village is on the other side of the river, so we had to park the car under a big banyan tree near the ferry terminal. We crossed the river by ferry.
Like almost every village in the country, Nam's home village looks quiet and peaceful with bamboos, banyan trees, wells ... We enjoyed the beautiful sights and the fresh air, met friendly people and did interesting things. I hope I will be able to go there again,
*Find the word(s) in the passage that means.
24. areas of land where rice is grown
25. quiet and calm
* Answer the questions.
26. Where is Nam's home village?
27. Why didn't they travel fast?
28. Could they see any cows by the roadside?
29. Did they cross the river by car?
30. What is Nam's home village like?
Question 31 -32: Rearrange the words/phrases to make a complete sentence. (0.5 m)
31. were here/my father/ I wish/ to help me now.
32. why / had to do/ she asked/ I / that work
Question 33- 36: Write the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first. (2.0 ms)
33. "Shall we organize a music show to raise money?"
I suggest we....
34. Nam felt really exhausted after a hard-working day, so he went to bed earlier than usual.
Because Nam .........
35. The book is very valuable. I bought it for my younger sister.
The book which ...................
36. It took her half an hour to do her homework last night.
She spent ....
Question 1. A
Question 5. D
Question 6. B
Question 7. B
Question 8. B
Question 9. A
Question 11. A
Question 13. C
Question 16. D
Question 17. cultural
Question 18. impression
Question 19. D
Question 20. B
Question 21. C
Question 23. A
Question 24. paddy fields
Question 25. peaceful
Question 26. Nam's home village lies near the foot of Hai Van Pass.
Question 27. They didn't travel fast so that they could enjoy the beautiful sights along the road. Hoặc: Because they wanted to enjoy the beautiful sights along the road.
Question 28. Yes, they could.
Question 29. No, they didn't.
Question 30. Like almost every village in the country, Nam's home village (it) looks quiet and peaceful with bamboos, banyan trees, wells...
Question 31. I wish my father were here to help me now.
Question 32. She asked me why I had to do that work.
Question 33. I suggest we should organize a music show to raise money.
Question 34. Because Nam felt really exhausted after a hard-working day, he went to bed earlier than usual.
Question 35. The book which I bought for my younger sister is very valuable.
Question 36. She spent half an hour doing her homework last night.Huyền Chu (Tổng hợp)